No Shinhwa

No Shinhwa
 
 

"Let him go" someone shouted on the top of his lungs. 

 
"No Lee Minwoo, No Shinhwa" a voice was heard dangerously near his right ear. Then he felt something sharp and frightening pressuring his throat. He couldn't see anything, the world around him was blurry and noisy. He wanted to shut everyone up, for the love of God. He was on verge of craziness due to the sharp movements enforced to his head and all those shouts around him. 
 
Someone laughed crazily in his right ear, and he recognized him as the guy who shouted "No Lee Minwoo, No Shinhwa" a few seconds ago. Who was this Lee Minwoo and what was Shinhwa, he wondered. After a few seconds of confusion, he found out who this Lee Minwoo was and fear filled his veins like the running blood. 
 
"What do you want? Huh? I'll give you anything. ANYTHING. Just leave him alone" the emphasis on the word, anything, and the sense of begging in the last sentence, reminded him how serious this situation was. Eric's voice wasn't as manly as before, on the other hand, he sounded like a crazy school girl shouting with a high pitched tone. 
 
"I don't want anything else, just want Shinhwa to be no more. NO MORE, understand?!" His right ear whistled, he thought he would never hear anything else, although he would rather lose his sense of hearing right now. 
 
"OK, OK, Shinhwa. it. Now let Minwoo go" Dongwan sounded desperately frightened and weak. He was always strong and independent, always so ing logical and clever. How on earth he was so screwed? 
 
"If I kill Lee Minwoo, Shinhwa will be destroyed for ever. He's the pillar of Shinhwa, you said that before, Dongwan-ssi!" He wanted to break the teeth of the shouting bastard in his mouth and shut him up, but he was feeling light-headed, unable to move or fight, completely in mercy of the crazy attacker. He remembered he was fighting before, maybe something happened to him that he didn't remember and made him this helpless, something like a blow in his head, since his head was throbbing. He was gonna ask it from the members when this situation was taken care of. 
 
"Don't do that, please. Please" was it Andy? He would never beg anyone, that stubborn maknae. He was the one who would tell anyone what was wrong and right most of the time. 'Begging like that wasn't good for Shinhwa's reputation, Andy-ya!' He wanted to say, however someone pulled his hair mercilessly and moved his already throbbing head to left and light and made him want to vomit. His body went limp but the strong and disgusting hand on his waist kept him in place. 
 
"You like him?" His right ear was gonna explode for sure. Someone started crying like a baby. Another one joined him in the action. 
'Jin-ah, don't cry, I'll be fine' he wanted so badly to soothe the sensitive Junjin who was always the first one breaking into tears and then Andy. 'Aish these two. Be strong babies' he thought.
 
"Let's see when I kill him, who will cry the most and see which pairing was more real." He laughed of his own damn lame joke and pressed the knife dangerously to his sensitive skin. 
 
Something happened, but he wasn't sure what. However, he could sense a fight. Someone might have jumped on the throat of the attacker. He felt himself to be thrown away a few meters away, someone approaching him, he could feel the steps on the wooden floor and he was on his limp legs again with the support of the same disgusting hands. He would rather stay on the floor but showed no sign of opposition.
 
"Ricmin, huh?! That's the real one?!" The crazy guy laughed. "I don't want to kill you Eric, Minwoo's enough I guess." Hyesung was shouting "you okay? Eric, you okay?!" What was wrong with Eric? He wanted to shout too. 'Eric please take care of yourself when I'm gone' his blurry eyes got even blurrier with the thought. Eric's his best friend, someone he could die for, no he was more than a friend, he's family. 'Eric, what's wrong? Please say something' he begged Eric and God at the same time. 
 
"I'll kill you, I'll destroy you. Let him go or I'll make you pay." The God has listened to his begging. Eric was OK and sounded as manly as before, threatening the bastard like a brave leader he always was. 
 
"So pathetic." The answer was strong and not frightened at all. 
 
Fast footsteps were heard. That was what he was waiting for, he knew the guys, he knew this was coming sooner or later. So finally Shinhwa decided to attack the attacker. He wanted to join them but a sharp pain prevented him to even breathe and his blurry sight went completely black. The last thing he heard was, the cries of the members shouting his name and Eric who was the first one who started crying this time.