final

Oh ;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hei, talk something.”

“Why?”

“Cause I’m boring to death,” he’d smile to her. “And I know you too.”

She shaking her head to reply his words, then continue to seeing the blue sky without even give a glance on Jongin. The wind started blows softly around her face, but Jongin seems never let her too feel that. He messing her hair, and then start to whisper every words that across in his mind to her. But still, not even one glance she give.

Jongin start to rubbing his neck. Whats wrong with his girlfriend right now?

“Hey—“

“Jongin! Come here!”

A voice interrupted his words. He doesn’t look at the owner of the voice, but looking at Seulgi. His hands are in her shoulder, and smile softly.

“I’ll be back. Wait me here.” He said.

Without even wait Seulgi to agreed him, he began to leave that place. Seulgi plastered a smile on her face, and stand up. Her eyes looking at Jongin back, with an sweet smile.

“Don’t force it. Just enjoy your time.”

--

“…And then, you know, the funny part is when you throw her all the trash, she gave to you.” With an uncontrollable laugh, Jongin continue to speak with the brown girl in his front.

Seulgi just smile when she heard that. She standing behind the locker, hearing all conversation between Jongin and Krystal. She can hear both of them laughing together from far, and yes, her heart are about to breaking, but she just plastered a smile.

Then a minute or two, when she doesn’t heard any laugh again, she began to open her locker, and take some books from there.

Seeing Jongin and Krystal together everyday are an ordinary view for her.  Everytime she heard Jongin voice and Krystal laugh, she always hide and heard everything they said from them back.  She  even know that sometimes Krystal talking about her, and Jongin reactions that making her heart breaks a little.

But, even she protest to him, what can he do? Seulgi knew that she can’t give hope to a guy, who in the mouth say he loves her, but in the deep heart, he still loves Krystal. Crying? Nothing will happens even if she cry every days and nights. Nothing. And she knows that.

“Oh, hey, Seulbear! Come here!”

Seulgi glance to him, but she doesn’t  stop her walk. She just make an apologetic smile to Jongin and Krystal, and then tighten her hold to the book.  Class will begun in five minutes, and she don’t even have time to chit chat with them.

And maybe she don’t want to.

--

“Seulbear! Am I late?” Seulgi just smile and shaking her head to left and right. “Good then.” He said, then touch Seulgi hair, and make her hair messy. He place his hand around Seulgi neck, and start giggling.

“Is there something funny?”

Jongin nod.

“What is it?” Seulgi ask with antusiasm face. Jongin glance at her with a big smile that never disappeared from his face.

“It’s Krystal and her enemy.” Her smile was faded at the moment Jongin tell her all the story, she’d done heard it back then. All she can do is smile when Jongin see her, and nodding a few times.

“Oh.” She respond Jongin when the story end.

“Just oh? Are you serious, bear?”

She nod again.

“Wha— why? I tought you would praise her because she was so brave to take that action.”

Seulgi just smile to Jongin. “Yeah, she so brave. Even if I’m in that position, I wouldn’t that brave to express it.” She said.

“I know it right!” Jongin reply her with a big smile.

Yeah, you know it so damn right, Jongin.

Seulgi then decide to  seeing the clear orange sky above her head.  Her mind was a mess, but seeing the calm sky make all her doubt flew away.

If she do what Krystal do, can Jongin proud of her too?

Seulgi glance at him for a few second, then gasp.

That’s impossible.

Even if she can do what Krystal do, Jongin will not look at her. Not even once. His mind was full of Krystal. Everything she do, Jongin will not even want to care. But when it comes to Krystal, he will give her all his attention, said that he was proud of her, and whatever that.

She always want to end this relationship, but she not tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter