Chapter I

Who Should I Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Riiiiiiiing*

I opened my eyes and let out a yawn before I turned the alarm off. As I was about to climb out of bed, my mother called me from downstairs yelling, "Jihyun-ah!! You don't wanna be late for school right?! Faster!"

I sighed and did my usual morning routine. As I was eating breakfast, my phone buzzed a soft vibration in my skirt pocket. I reached out for my phone and read the text message someone sent me. "It's from Sehun! I haven't seen him in a while," my thoughts screamed.

From: Sehun-ah

Yah, Jihyun-ah! I just need to tell you that I won't be picking you up todayㅠㅠㅠ Sorry~

To: Sehun-ah

Don't be sorry ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll see you at school then^^

I typed the text message and pressed send. I kissed my mom good bye and went out of the door. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'll be seeing Irah and Issa at school later!" my thoughts said. If you guys were wondering, Irah and Issa are my closest friends last middle school and they decided to go to this new, high quality education high school with me so I thought, why not?

After a few footsteps, I'm already in front of the school gates. I stared at the huge gates in awe and as well as the buildings inside. "Wow" was all I could say.

"Jihyun-ah!!" That voice, it's familiar. I turned around to see Sehun behind me. "Hi," he greeted.

"Hi," I greeted back.

"So, shall we go in?" He asked and I nodded. We just kept walking until we are at the school's office since they're the ones giving the schedules.

"Ohh we both have English classes so I guess I could see you at English and Lunch," Sehun said excitedly. I find him so cute I couldn't stop myself from pinching his cheeks.

"So see you later, Sehun," I said and he nodded. I looked at the school map to find out where the Chemistry class is. I didn't realize that I was walking while my eyes were on the map so...

I bumped into somebody. And my books are all over the place. I turned to look into the face I bumped into. She was holding her toe and her face shows that she was in pain. Did I step on her foot?

"Oh my god, miss are you alright? I'm so sorry.." I apologized as I helped her stand up. I could feel stares at the back of my neck. This is so embarrassing..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter