Lines

Mornings

Last night's rain had left the room bordering on cold, but Taemin didn't mind. He rolled away from Minho's embrace, who merely shifted around and frowned unconsciously at the loss of warmth. Taemin rolled onto his side and faced Minho, leaning on his elbow. His eyes traced the outline of Minho's face, his strong jaw and nose, framed by curly and unkempt hair, which Taemin moved to the back of his ear.

Minho's face was peaceful, his lips parted as he slowly breathed in and out. But wait a minute...

From the corner of his lips, a small line of dried spit lead down towards the bed and disappeared. Taemin barely managed to stifle a laugh at this revelation, before calming down and examining Minho some more. His eyelashes were long, dusting his cheeks and his cheekbones were sharp, though softened by his peaceful expression.

Taemin sighed, remembering all the times those eyes were crinkled in laughter, though it could clearly be seen that he was looking at him through the laughter. He also thought of his lips, whether it was curled into a cheeky smirk or a sweet smile as Minho's warm hand would envelop his and they would walk off, to what destination they never knew, as long as they were together when they got there.

"You going to keep staring at me?" Taemin's eyes widened as those lips his was so fondly admiring previously curled up into that playful smirk of which he was reminiscing.

"You didn't tell me you were awake!" Taemin said accusing, flushing deep red in embarassment at being caught. Minho's eyes opened, though blearily. He opened his arms, eyes warm through the sleepiness. "Come back and sleep" he murmured, and Taemin couldn't help but obey.