hurt again

Let's break up

The sobbing sound finally stopped. Hyomin wiped her tears away and put her smiled on, “thank you eonnie..”

Qri smiled, “ yah.. don’t say thanks to me.. when i was down.. you are the one who stayed beside me..now i just returned what you have done to me..”

Hyomin smiled and got up, “ let’s go back.. i felt more better now”

Qri smiled, “ i can borrow my shoulder for you, if you want”

Hyomin shook, “ soyeon eonnie will kill me if you do so”

Qri smiled bitter, “ she just need me when her boyfriend is not in her side”

Hyomin smiled hard, “ we are in the same boat”

They smiled pity for each other, “we are really fool”

 

They walked back with hand in hand and smiled while talking something else that could forget every pains in their heart.

“ where have you been?” asked jiyeon when she saw their hands together.

“oh.. we are buying some drinks.. but it seems our fans were so crowded outside.. so we didn’t go” said hyomin like usuall. She just pretended nothing happenned  when her heart was broken into dust.

Soyeon looked at their hand, “ since when you guys became so close?”

Qri smelt some jealous, she released her fingers from hyomin “ we are always so close.. are you jealous?” asked Qri back with her calm smile.

Soyeon caught in the act, “i’m not” she denied it

Hyomin smiled silly to ssokyul couple, she took her shirt and walked to changing room.

“where are you going?” asked jiyeon and hugged hyomin from back.

Hyomin felt her tears wanted to fall again, she released jiyeon hand from her waist,  “jiyeon~ah.. i’m still sweat” she rejected the hug in polite way

“something happen?” asked jiyeon who felt something different

Hyomin shook and smiled, “ let me change first..” she walked away. how could my heart feel so pain?

 

It took 15 minute for hyomin to done her changing. Once she went out, she met the girl that she really didn’t want to meet for a moment. “jiyeon”

Jiyeon smiled and hugged her, “done?”

Hyomin nodded lightly without answering her question.

“are you hungry?”

Hyomin shook and smiled, “ are you hungry?” asked jiyeon back and she nodded.

Hyomin held jiyeon cheeks softly, “let’s get something for you then..” she took care of her like an old time. Like she usually does to her.

Jiyeon smiled and put a light kiss on her lip.

Hyomin felt warm but.. the scene of the kissing scene suddenly recalled. Hyomin immediately pushed jiyeon away.

Jiyeon felt weird, “what’s wrong?”

Hyomin lost her words to describe her feeling... her broken feeling . instead of saying something, she put a smile. A fake smile that could hide all her pain “let’s go.. i know how hungry are you” she teased the youngest and folded their finger together.

Jiyeon smiled, “thank you for such care girlfriend”

Hyomin smiled and hugged jiyeon arm if you could know how you just broke my heart.. “ i do it because i love you.. and.... i will always love you” i’m really pathetic... how could i still love you

Jiyeon didn’t reply her words. Instead of answering the statement, jiyeon put a kiss on hyomin forehead  mianhe..

Even though jiyeon didn’t say anything, hyomin knew what hid inside her silent words. “kajja..”

 

--

A week later..

 

Hyomin just lived like usual, she woke up early and went to her company to practice.  Suddenly her phone rang and she smiled for knowing who is the caller.

“oh! Hyomin!”

Hyomin smiled, “oh! Sunny!”

“are you okay?????”

Hyomin frowned, “ yeah,.. i’m okay? what’s wrong?”

“i’m heading to you apartment.. you are still your apartment, right?”

Hyomin nodded, “yeah.. i’m just preparing to go to company.. what’s wrong?”

“...nothing.. wait for me.. wait.. don’t hang your phone..”

Hyomin laughed, “yah! What’s wrong with you?? You sound so weird today”

Sunny laughed weirdly, “nothing! I just...i just.. i just miss you! Hahaha” again.. that sound so fake.

Hyomin frowned, “yah! Tell me what’s wrong with you!”

Sunny grinned nervously, “ could you.. not come to your company today?”

Hyomin didn’t get what’s wrong with sunny, “what’s wrong?”

“i..i... i need you to...” sunny stopped talking “i need you to accompany me to go somewhere”

Hyomin sighed, “i can’t sunny.. i have beijing concert next week”

“please.... just today??? Please...” sunny started to beg her like no tomorrow

Hyomin sighed, “arasso.. arraso.. i will tell manager oppa that i can’t practice today.. happy?”

Sunny shouted in happy, “i’m in front of your apartment now.. wait me.. and don’t hang your phone”

Hyomin smelt something wrong, “why i can’t turn off my phone?”

Sunny be silent again, “ because.. i... i forget your room number!”

Hyomin sighed, “you are lying.. “

“i’m not!” she tried to deny it.

Hyomin walked to the door and waited sunny in front of her room, “see? You know my room” she looked at the girl who smiled nervous to her.

“hai, hyo!”

Hyomin turned of her phone and looked at the short girl, “what’s wrong?”

Sunny grabbed her hand, “let’s go”

Hyomin frowned, “where?”

“ i will tell you later..”

Hyomin just let sunny lead the way. She felt something wrong with sunny. She is really weird. “mind to tell me what get into you today?”

Sunny looked to hyomin and tried to look normal. But she just failed to act normal in front of hyomin.

“you can’t lie to me, soon kyu” warned hyomin.

Sunny jaw dropped, “ could you lend me your phone?”

“but.. you promise to tell me why you act this way”

Sunny nodded.

Hyomin had no choice to give her phone to her. sunny took the phone and put off the battery, “yah!” she took off the battery and threw it outside.

“YAH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!”

Sunny smiled, “ just today.. and i promise to buy you the new one”

“it’s not that problem!! What if someone call me??” hyomin protested

“just today, please? For our friendship?” begged sunny.

Hyomin sighed heavily.

“don’t get mad, please...”

“give me a reason”

Sunny gasped, “eemm...” how could i tell her??

“lee soon kyu!!!” hyomin shouted

Sunny stopped her car to the right side of road. They were far away from seoul.  “have you read the news?” she asked carefully

Hyomin frowned, “what news?”

“it’s.... jiyeon..”

“what’s wrong with jiyeon?” hyomin cut sunny words

Sunny sighed,  hyomin will know it soon or later. She took out her phone and let hyomin saw and read the news by herself.

 

LEE DONG GUN AND T-ARA’S JIYEON COMFIRM THEY ARE DATING

There must be something in the air in South Korea because yet another celebrity couple has announced that they are officially dating! After photos surfaced online of the two on a date, actor Lee Dong Gun and T-ara's Jiyeon, have confirmed that they are in a relationship.

Lee Dong Gun and Jiyeon first met in May to film their upcoming movie Encounter, and an industry insider says that the two became close after that point. Last week, photographs of the two looking cozy on a date started making the rounds online, raising speculation that they are dating in real life. The nearly 13-year between the 34-year-old actor and the 22-year-old idol/actress has been a particular point of interest for Korean netizens.

On July 4, a representative Lee Dong Gun's agency, FNC Entertainment, confirmed the relationship, stating, “After checking with the actor himself, the two are in the stage of meeting with interest. It has been about a month since they have gotten close after first meeting for movie filming.” Jiyeon's agency MBK Entertainment released a similar statement: “It is true that Jiyeon is currently dating Lee Dong Gun. They became close after filming their movie together.” 

 

 

Sunny looked at hyomin who trembled while reading the news. Hyomin tried hard to hold her tears again but.. it failed again.

How could it be so hurt to love her....

hyomin looked at sunny and smiled bitter, " thank you for bring me away.."