When I First Saw Him

Couldn't Love As Easily
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seoyoong's POV

I don't remember what I was exactly doing on that day. I was just roaming around the school after an event at school had just wrapped up. It was so exhausting helping out. I mean, I had to carry all that stuff in and out of the place just because the teacher couldn't make a decision. Thankfully it's over now so no need to stress over it. I was waiting for my parents to pick me up so that I could leave this place. I cannot stand being here for another second. I had plugged in my earphones and tried to relax and relieve some stress. I guess I didn't seem to look as to where I was going and I accidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so so sorry I-" This boy was so handsome. I just had to stop what I was doing and studied all his features. I couldn't belive what I had just ran into. "Ummm, excuse me are you okay? Did I hurt you?" That's when I snapped out of my little world. "Yeah, I'm fine thank you for asking. It's all my fault for not watching where I was going." I have to be sincere it was all basically my fault. Got damn it why don't I watch where I'm going. Uggghhh I'm so stupid. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

OMG, this pretty boy is asking for my name. " Sure, not at all, my name is Seoyoong. What is your name if I may ask?" "My name is Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai," he said with a really soft and nice tone. "Well okay nice talking to you. I hope I can see you again some time. I'm afraid I have to go now." Man I really wanted to stay and talk with guy but I had to walk since my parents had said that they can't come and pick me up. Before I could take a step away from him he grabbed my wrist. "Hey are you walking? It's getting pretty dark and I don't think you should be walking around alone. Would you care If I came with you?" "I don't think that would be a good idea. I mean we just meet and now you want to take me home. I also think that I can handle myself. Thanks any ways," I calmly and nicely said trying to get my wrist out of his grip. I guess he noticed what I was trying to do and let go. "Ohhhh sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't think it's right to have a lady like you walk alone on the streets. Please, I have no bad intentions." He seemed to be pretty sincere so I guess I could let him accompany me. Talking to someone would be nice considering I usually don't hang out with people that much. I'm not a very sociable person you could say.

"Okay. Fine. I guess that it would be a good time to get to know each other. You are walking home too, right?" "Yeah , I wouldn't just offer to walk with you if I didn't. How long do you think the walk to your house would be." I have never really thought about how long it takes for me to walk to and from school. I always left early and just took my time but I never really paid attention to what time I left or came back. I was the type of girl to stroll around and listen to music. I was usually the quiet one in the back of the class that rarely spoke. I had a fair amount of friends but I would rather be alone than with them. I couldn't easily express myself and hardly talked to people I would run into. I wasn't a people person. Sometimes I would wish that it was just me in the world. Well back to what he asked. "Maybe like around 20 minutes. Why?" "Okay, then make it 40 minutes cause I really want to talk to you." OMG this cutie wants to talk to me. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. "Sure so should we go now." As I was about to grab my bag he grabbed it and carried it for me. This guy is such a gentlemen. Thanks was all I was able to utter out. "No problem. So, what grade are you in? Not trying to be creepy just trying to get to know you better." "Well, I'm in twelfth grade, actually I'm in the AICE program. What about you?" Not trying to brag about it. I just want to put it out there. "Ohhh, well I'm in twelfth grade too. Wow, that's nice. I bet it has been a little stressful trying to accustom to the school. Do you like it here or would like to go somewhere else?" (He's referring to the school they both go to.) "It's a nice school. I mean I have have some friends who want me to change but I'm having a hard time deciding. It is my last year here any ways." Yes, I have this amazing guy friend who is always there for me when I need him and he wants me to change schools so that he can spend more time with me than he already does. I always have someone to go to when I'm feeling down or when I just need someone to be with. Don't take this the wrong way, he is just a friend and that is it. I have no feelings for him what-so-ever and I don't think I will develop any as time goes by. Yes, he is a nice guy but I don't think that I feel like that about him. I doubt he would feel like that about me too.

I don't even know what to do with my life anymore. Every time I do something I feel like I am doing the wrong thing. I get so confused. One person wants me to do this while the other wants me to do another thing. It all gets confusing and tiring after a while. Sometimes I question who really is my friend and who is against me. There are so many things that I need to learn how to do by myself but I just can't seem to figure it out. Every time I try I just some how end up messing the whole thing up. I don't get my life and I don't know what do with it anymore.

"Well, this friend doesn't want you to go to a new school, so you should stay." His smile was just so sweet and loving. "Friend?! You consider me a friend. Awww thanks," I told him while cutely touching my heart. "That's so sweet." After that we just walked through streets in complete silence. It wasn't an awkward silence where you just don't know what to say next. It was one of those peaceful silences where you can think and just enjoy the moment. I was in such deep thoughts that I didn't even notice that Miguel had stopped walking and was now standing in front of me when I bumped into him. "Ummm...." he scratched his head while he was trying to say something but it seemed like he didn't know how to put it into words. "Umm... this is where I live so would you like to come in and stay until my brother gets back, and that way you don't have to walk alone to to your house." Well this is nice, now I have to walk back to my house by my self. I mean he did offer me to stay, but I don't want to interrupt anything they may be doing in the

Please log in to read the full chapter