Fanboy and Girl

Fanboy and Girl

The waiting room at MCountdown was filled with idol groups waiting to perform. Stylists were touching up smudged makeup, fixing messy stage outfits to make them look perfect for the camera and fans.

Yoona and Gunwoo sat at a distance from each other. He scratched at the corner of his eye awkwardly, despite his stylist noona's complaints. She, on the other hand, refused to meet his eyes. Her eyes traveled around the large room, anywhere but him.
 
She knew who he was. She watched their video a few days back and loved the song. It was even her message tone, the chorus. Not that she'd tell him that. Out of the five members of the group, only one had caught her attention. Leader Lee Gunwoo, who was sitting a few feet away. 
 
Obviously, he knew who she was as well. The gorgeous Im Yoona. Center of SNSD, one of Korea's favorite faces. He had downloaded a lot of her variety shows and dramas on his laptop. Not that he'd ever tell her that
 
He pretended to not care about girl groups. When Seyong had insisted for them to watch the new SNSD music video, he'd claimed he didn't care and walked away. But being cool to his dongsaengs was short-lived as soon as - "Oh, look! Yoona's singing!" JunQ said.
 
He'd pushed JunQ away and stared at the screen, gawking at her beauty. His dongsaeng hit him hard, but was barely noticed as the leader was still staring at the monitor. 
 
He was her fanboy, and it took all the strength he had not to go into spazz-mode over the gorgeous singer sitting near enough.
 
"Ten minutes to MYNAME! Standby, guys." Yoona breathed a sigh of relief. For once, she wouldn't make a fool out of herself in front of her newfound idol crush. It's happened many times before. Maybe this time, she would be spared.
 
It was still quiet between them, despite the bustling of the different performers in the room. The silence made her feel like her ears were going to implode, but then suddenly -
 
"You got a message, nae maeumeul jeokji. A message, nan oneuldo bameul saeji~" She quickly covered her face with her hands. Why did she have to make her message tone the whole chorus? She sank down in her seat. She felt like dying right then and there. Peeking through her fingers, the girl saw his eyes widen in recognition of the song and a small smile on his lips.
 
When he spoke, she immediately straightened up. "So, Yoona-ssi, do you like our song?" Oh, God, his voice was just so amazing, even when just speaking. She swallowed the growing lump in and nodded shyly, avoiding his eyes. 
 
He moved closer to her and smiled wider. "I like your song, too." She grinned, feeling adrenaline course through her veins as she spoke.
 
"And I like your vocals," she added. 
 
"I like your vocals, too."
 
"And I like your dance." 
 
"I like your dance, too."
 
"And I like your music video."
 
"I like your music video, too."
 
"And I like your music video set."
 
"I like your music video set, too."
 
"And I like you." It came out of before she could stop herself. She glanced at him and giggled nervously. Oh, GOD. Way to go, Im Yoona. Now he probably thinks you're some sort of freak who -
 
"I like you, too."
 

 
I FIND THIS SO CHEESY WHAATT