What Is Love

Remember Me, Love.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 : What Is Love

Ever since I started dating Minsoo, we were happy. I forget everything about Chanyi. I no longer have stress about Chanyi's where about. Anywhere she is right now, I hope she is happy though. I'm not so cruel that I'm finally over my past, I would not wish for her happiness. I do, I do wish for her well-being and happiness.

Because both of me and Minsoo are celebrities, we cannot simply announce our relationship. All we can do is just dating secretly. That's what most of the idols do. But because me and my group are internationally recognized and we have a lot of sasaeng fans, I have to be more careful of my relationship with Minsoo. I don't want Minsoo to get hurt by my fans. 

Today, it's our 1 year anniversary together. I want to prepare something special but I can't do it like I was going to throw a party. Paparazzi and reporters are everywhere. Without your realization, they probably already took a photo of you holding your girlfriend's hand. So we decided to have our anniversary together at her apartment since I'm living with my members, moreover they don't know I have a girlfriend.  

Luckily that today, I only have a schedule for M Countdown recording for the fifth week of our Love Me Right comeback. Looks like I won't have a problem of it since Minsoo doesn't know my schedule so I decided to go there earlier and surprise her. 

In the evening, I bought a cake beforehand yesterday so I won't be so hasty and wasting time. I wanted to wear a suit and look suave but that might be too outstanding and attention seeking. I'll just go with a pair of ripped denim jeans and black hoodie. I can't wait to see her soon. 

Getting out of my dorm, I look towards every direction to see if there are any presence of fans and quickly run to the van and rushes of to Minsoo's apartment. Well, still can't believe that me and Minsoo have been together for a year. 

Upon reaching her apartment. I can see her room is still lighten up, which mean she is home. I carefully getting down from the van. I quickly pressed the escalator lift button and wait for it. Suddenly I feel the pressure and felt some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter