ALPHA'S SOULMATE 01

Alpha's Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know some of my reader out there are already read chapter, but I delete the first update because I find my story too weak. So I change a little, instead of Kris kidnapping Nina at the end of school day, I want make it more interest than just Kris kidnapping her and told her that she belong to him.

 

 

 

 

 

~Park’s House~

Nina woke with a smile on her face. Today was the day that she had waited for since she was little girl. Today is her eighteen birthdays.

“I can’t believe it. I’m eighteen today”

Nina whispered to herself. She practically jumped out of bed as she remember today is her birthday. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and take warm showers. Nina then walks out from the bathroom and head to her walkin-closet. She picked out a pink half sleeve lace bead chiffon dress and a match Ollio Oxford shoes. Nina then curled her light brown hair. And finally Nina put some mascara and red lipstick.

“NINA!”

Mrs. Park calls Nina from the other side of the door.

“NINA! Honeys are you awake?

Mrs. Park asked from the other side of the door.

“Yes mom! Come in!”

Nina yelled at her mom. The door slowly opened and Nina turned around to see her mom peeking through. When Mrs. Park eyes are finally found her she smiled at her and gasped.

“WOW! You look so pretty sweetie. I’m not used to you having your hair curled. What all the sudden? Did you find boyfriend already?”

Mrs. Park bomb Nina with questions. Nina smiled back at her mom; she had a big grin on her face.

“Am I right?”

Mrs. Park ask Nina

“No. That’s because I always wear it straight. I just fancied a change today. Since is my birthday.”

Nina replied

“Your dad, your brother and your cousin are waiting for you downstairs. Be quick, you know how your dad is. He doesn’t want to wait too long for his breakfast.”

Mrs. Park rolled her eyes and walked over to Nina and gives her a kissed on her forehead.

“Happy birthday sweetie.”

“Thanks mom. I’ll be downstairs in a minute.”

She smiled before she left the room. Leaving Nina to finish getting read, as soon as Nina stepped into the dining room, she was greeting by her cousin. Her cousin kissed her cheek and whispered happy birthday to her. Nina brother then stood up next and he lift Nina off her feet and spun her around in the air. Key then put her back on the ground and pulled her into one of his big hugs.

“Happy birthday little sis.”

“Thanks oppa. But I’m not a little sis anymore, I’m eighteen already so stop calling me little sis.”

“Could you let go of me. I can’t breathe.”

Nina added

Key let Nin go and she took in a big breath of air.

“Sorry”

Key looked at her sheepishly. Nina rolled her eyes at her brother.

“No problem, Giant”

Key narrowed his eyes at her, he really didn’t like when Nina called Giant. Nina smiled at him and stuck her tongue out at him before walking over to where her dad was seat at.

“Hey sweetie”

“Good morning dad”

Nina kissed her dad on the forehead before taking her next to him like she always does every morning. They all sat and had their breakfast.

 

It’s time to go to school. Nina  jumped Key’s car just like she does every day except this morning she lose her shoes making Key laugh softly at her.

“Hey birthday, be careful.”

Key . A fifteen driving to school, Key dropped Nina off at school before heading to his work. He pulled up outside the school gates. Nina got out of the car and waved by as he drove off.

“Hey, birthday girl!”

Nina turned around to see her best friend Lizzy leaning against the wall with her arms folded across her chest. Lizzy walked over to Nina and pulled her into a quick hug.

“Hey”

“Wow, look at you today. You look very pretty with your curled.”

“Wait, you should do it like that every day. Curling your hair”

“Thanks Liz, but you know I can’t do it every day because I’m too lazy to wake up early. Since today is my birthday I decided to wake up early.”

“Come on lets go inside. Get to class early so we can sit down and talk for a bit.”

“Okay, let’s go.”

Lizzy dragged Nina into the building and to their first period.

“We need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter