Final.

GOT7, according to Jinyoung.
 
 
Life was never quite the same when it turned from two, to seven! I'm Jinyoung, and these are my members. 
 
Mark, the eldest, the wisest, the most quiet of us. In the hustle and bustle of the mornings, it's always nice to have a little peace and quiet, but with the other guys, it'll never happen. Like, ever. Jackson, Bam Bam, Youngjae and Yugyeom were rowdy and not even Jaebum can control them in the mornings. Well, I'm just happy that Mark was one less voice I had to deal with waking up. Mark always gives me good advice. Whenever I'm down, Mark's always there with a cup of hot tea and the willingness to talk till sundown. 
 
Then there's Jackson. Jackson is probably the most cheerful and loud boy you could ever meet. There's always a grin on his face, unless it was a photoshoot or he was grunge-acting. Jackson was the mood-maker of the group, and even when everyone's down, his brightness would affect everyone. I really love Jackson, besides Jaebum, Jackson was probably the one who encouraged me to go more into acting. Oh, and did I mention Jackson and Mark were probably.. Oh who am I kidding, they're dating!
 
Youngjae, the main vocalist. Joining the group last, with only seven months prior to our debut, Youngjae was quiet at first. That is, until Jackson cracked his walls and the noisy troublemaker in him was finally revealed. Youngjae, although younger, helps me out a lot. Whenever I'm picked on by our vocal teacher, he purposely sings even worse so the attention is off me. I'm grateful. 
 
Bam Bam. Jackson's partner in crime, and probably Yugyeom's boyfriend. Bam Bam, that cute kid from Thailand who became an idol because of Rain. Bam Bam, that quiet kid who, like Youngjae, was also corrupted by Jackson! Bam Bam was nice, and I'm really close to him.
 
Then there's Yugyeom, the giant maknae. How I love Yugyeom. Yugyeom's always there for us. Being the youngest, we a lot yet he still looks up to us. When we're sick he goes out of his way to buy whatever we need from him. Yugyeom is not so loud, but I hope he and Bam Bam could keep it down. I LIVE IN THE NEXT ROOM! (if ya know what i mean)
 
Jaebum. Oh, Jaebum. No words can be used to describe him. Our leader who's charismatic, kind, hopeful, joyous, loving, tender and my favourite member. Oh, he's my boyfriend by the way, so STAY AWAY FROM HIM! I knew Jaebum since before GOT7, being in JJPROJECT with him. We've gone through tough times together, enduring together, and happy times where we celebrate our successes together. Jaebum takes care of me, us, when we're sick. When we're down, when we're lonely, when we're happy, when we're angry... Jaebum stays with us. He's always has time for us. Even with his temper, he always apologizes after, and he trains his hardest, pushing himself and us at the same time, making sure not to overwork us. I'm thankful for all him contributions to GOT7. To JJPROJECT. To us. To me. 
 
And, no matter how rowdy or stupid these boys get, they're still my members, my brothers, and they're family. And family sticks together. 
 
And I wouldn't change it for the world.