Burn!

It started with a RANT!

“This is a pretty nice place.” The woman in the black suit wiped the front of her black heel as she commented.

 

“Yes. It is very close to the transportation system too.” I pulled on my dress pants to save myself from the discomfort as I invite her to take a seat.

 

Before she sat down on the horribly low sofa, she reminded me once again with her neatly pronounced words. “Our company would like our employee to have a long term contract with us. Therefore, we are looking for someone with a more stable living.” Her eyes shifted to the shoe rack and scanned across the two doors at the right side of the house. “It seems like you have a roommate.”

 

“I have read the contract in detail. Please have a seat.” I nervously offered her again. She attempted to sit down slowly, but the sofa hugged her to the ground.

 

“I own this house.” I fished out the paper from the drawer.

 

The lady observed as if she is able to stare through the lies out of the fake landlord ownership. “It is not that I don’t trust you. The last employee who is also in charge of media management left us without a word, and he completely destroyed out company’s media representation.”

 

“Hello.” Chanyeol walked out the room and headed towards the bathroom. The weirdo has a cap on and a pair of sunglasses.

 

“Is he your roommate?” The woman asked.

 

“He is a renter. I am the owner.” I lie with confident.

 

“Boyfriend.” Chanyeol sticks his head out of the bathroom with a toothbrush between his teeth. The woman turned to me in surprise.

 

“Yes.” I stuttered, “We started dating not long ago.” Literally.

 

“It is pretty common for lovers to live together before getting marry nowdays.” The woman laughed. I let out an awkward laugh which neither deny or agree with her.

 

“I agree.” Chanyeol stormed out the bathroom with his sunglasses still on his face.

 

“May I ask why you have sunglasses on?” The woman asked out of curiosity.

 

Chanyeol went silence for a second, “I had an eye infection this morning, and it’s rude of me to scare off my girlfriend’s interviewer.” The boy sat down next to me and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I pinched his leg under the table, and his clenched me closer to him in revenge.

 

“I hope you get better soon.” The woman replied. “Now that we have checked the place, everything should be ok. Here are the agreement and some other forms for you.” The woman handed me a stack of paper. I escorted her out the house and Chanyeol followed behind.

 

“It’s nice to visit your home. Welcome to UIM. Looking forward to working with you.” The woman shook my hand and greet us with goodbyes. As soon as she enters the car, I shut the door.

 

Chanyeol stood behind me as I turned around. He blocks my way as I try to enter back into the house.

 

What the hell does he want!

 

He took a step closer and took off his sunglasses. I took a step backward and only found myself backed against the door. He slides his arm against the door and lean in towards me.

 

“Can we stay like this for at least today?” He charmed his smile.

 

God. I am living with a mad man. This guy is crazy.

 

“I count to three. You best back away from me.” I contested. “One.”

 

He smiled and walked back into the house. “Don’t be so narcissistic. I am not into you.”

 

At that moment, I knew I found the most hated person on earth.

 

Roommate statues: BURN HIM WITH FIRE!

Signing Out!