Roommate

It started with a RANT!

I was standing in front of the door and tapping my feet with my arms cross. The doorbell rang at 11:59pm.

 

“Who is it?”

 

“I am the new roommate. Chanyeol.” The boy shouted.

 

I pushed open the door. “There are three things you need to know.” That the first sentence I greet him with. The bright smile on his face turned into a confused laugh.

 

“It’s nice to meet you too.” He blinked.

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. I just hate people like that. They are probably the center of the party and the center of social groups. “One, never bring people home.” I sticked my finger out.

 

“Two.” The other one followed. “Don’t talk to me unless it is emergency.” I hissed at him. The boy nodded and seems a bit taken back by my sassy level. I fished a key out my sweat pant pocket and thrown it towards him.

 

“What is the last thing?” The boy name Chanyeol asked innocently.

 

I raised one of my eyebrow in disbelief. “I just gave it to you.” I pointed at the keys. “I never open doors.”

 

“Oh.” The boy mouth the word.

 

I rolled my eyes and walked back into my room. With in minute, I fly towards my comfortable bed and ready to take a tour in dreamland, until the expected came knocking on the door.

 

“Yes!” I shouted.
 

“Your name is Eunji. Right?” He questioned.

 

I opened the door and stared at him. “Yes.” I twisted my lips. “What do you want?”

 

“Just to let you know.” The boy said. “Please don’t tell anyone. You are living with me.”

 

I was put into a complete shock. Who the hell he think he is! I don’t need to brag about living with him. “Who are you anyways?” I asked sarcastically.

 

“Great.” The boy smiled from ear to ear. “That would be fantastic. You have a good night.” Chanyeol closed the door for me and start unpacking in the room across. I was left speechless in the middle of my room. I jump on my blog and typed away.

 

RANT

 

New roommate

 

awkward level: decent.

 

visual level: good.

 

strange level: extreme.

 

Do I need to fear for me life right now?


Signing out...