Extremely Jealous Fan Ever

Extremely Jealous Fan Ever [One-Shot]

 

25 October 2011

 

 

Ahhh! What a boring day. Maybe I should check out my Facebook. Hope there's any notification. 

 

*log in Facebook*

 

What?! No notifications? Forever alone. It's okay, let's find out the latest news about our oppa. ^_^ Miss them already.

 

*scroll down*

 

*seeing SoTeuk couple (Kang Sora and Leeteuk) on we got married*

 

Aww. This couple is so sweet. I wish I could be like Sora. 

 

*scroll down*

 

[SMTOWN in NEW YORK] Seohyun & Kyuhyun's duet performance. [from FACEBOOK SMTOWN STAFF]

 

 

 

It's okay. Unless they did not do skinship or else *jealous*

 

 

 

 

OMG!!! NO! NO! *extremely jealous had reach to its limit*

 

*log out Facebook immediately*

 

Fuhh. That was close. Why must SM asked them to sing like this? Why don't they sing by not doing skinship? I'm freaking jealous here, don't you know.

 

10 November 2011

 

Seems like I have a time. Well, I must check out my aff account. Wait a second, my friend just told me to send the video links to her. I should send it by Facebook since she have Facebook account already.

 

*log in Facebook and send the video links to her*

 

Well, my friend have post some hot issue. Let's find out on News Feed.

 

*scroll down*

 

*scroll down*

 

 

 
The Music Video of TRAX’s Title Song ‘Blind (창문)’ will be Released on the 10th!
November 10, 2011 The Music Video of TRAX’s Title Song ‘Blind (창문)’ will be Released on the 10th! Main Role...
 
 
What!! I MISS TRAX SO MUCH! Let's see what the videos about.
 
 

[Note] The music video of TRAX’s title song ‘Blind (창문)’ will be released on the 10th (today).

 

 

 

 

The music video will be released through the official website (http://trax.smtown.com), YouTube SMTOWN channel (http://www.youtube.com/smtown) and

facebook SMTOWN page (http://www.facebook.com/smtown). Hong, Wonki directed the music video and it was filmed at the set in Ilsan and studio in Sinsa-dong.   

Especially, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and f(x)’s Victoria appeared in the music video. Since they emotionally expressed the wound and pain of love by presenting

sorrowful acting of crying, it is expected to receive more positive response from music fans. 

Also, the music video was filmed with high speed camera (phantom flex camera) to add fancy and dynamic atmosphere. Jay’s captivating voice and Jungmo’s

strong guitar playing will double the attractions of rock ballad song ‘Blind (창문).’

Meanwhile, TRAX will begin performing with ‘Blind (창문)’ in earnest by presenting the first comeback stage on ‘M.net Mcountdown’ on the 10th(today).  

 
 
Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and f(x)’s Victoria appeared in the music video?!!!!
 
 
 
 
Super Junior’s Kyuhyun and f(x)’s Victoria?!!!
 
 
 
 
 
KyuToria?!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Oh no! Eotteohkke? Why they pick this two. My biased is only Kyuhyun. Why should they pick him? There's a lot another man out there. 
 
*seeing the note comment*
 
Why everybody seems like liking KyuToria so much? Why only me who hate it. Anyway, just forget about it. 
 
*open Asianfanfic*
 
Arghhh! I can't forget about that. 
 
*playing a game*
 
I hope they didn't like each other in real life. I sighed while I close my eyes and release a heavy breath.
 
*open IU - The story I only didn't know on Youtube*
 
*sing a long with IU's song while follow her expression on this video*
 
Wait! My Facebook has one notifications. 
 
*open the notifications*
 
*__________ tagged a photo of you*
 
I've been tagged? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OMG!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!