Hide and Seek

Code R for Retrieval
Please log in to read the full chapter

AN: It was longer than I expected. Fyuuh. You can enjoy it now. ~.~

@mikanMD: it's obvious, isn't it? And maybe you could find out why in the next update. ^.^

---------------------------

Author's POV

---  nearest supermarket in Gangnam #week2 10am

Here they are, a week later, in nearby market, strolling between rows and buying ingredients that needed for the cook. Well, he did, and she just added anything that spiked her interest.

"Do you eat anything?"

"Anything, except for cucumbers and apples."

"And you use iPhone?"

"Ugh. Why are you so annoying? I'm not that short minded." Jessica grabbed Gosun's head, shook and throw it hard.

"Hey. You could get me a concussion, you know." His hand was trying to steadied his head, and the other was trying to grab the nearest food stand. Little did he knew that he managed to trapped her in between.

She shivered a bit about the close proximity. His head was hanging near her left crook. And it was not getting better because she realized that her heart was beating so fast. She took a deep breath to calm herself, and caught his woody scent instead. It took all of her might to not throw herself into him.

"Are you alright?" He caught her in the eyes and examined her face closely, with his glasses hanging in the tip of his nose.

"Y.. yes. Yes. I'm fine." She stuttered a bit and turned her gaze to mount of radishes that looked interesting by then.

"Okay. Let's get some mushrooms and we're off to go." Gosun said, slided his glasses to the top of his head and pushed their trolley excitedly.

Looking the scene before her, Jessica smiled. She wondered more about him. "Are you sure you're younger than me? Coz, the way you place that glasses, indicated you are soooo much older than me." She grinned, have been pacing her steps a little bit and decided to blatantly teased the 6 inches taller but younger man beside her.

"I'm just conserving my energy and relaxing my cilliaries." He turned to face her and closing the gap until their nose barely touched. "And another excuse to observe you closer." He mumbled his last sentence before the

Please log in to read the full chapter