Chapter 1

Arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV 

"Seungyoonie~ Are you free tonight? How about dinner? What do you wanna eat? Pasta, Kimchi, Bibimbap ? Okay , I'll get it.... see you 10 o'clok!" I end my conversation with my Seungyoon. 

How tired some dating idol...But I really love him, how can I do hehehe. I pick the the things for making pasta. Now, I have to buy my favorite bread.... 

I walk down and found my fav bread, the last bread in the corner. I was about to take it until some one grab that bread at same time as I grab the bread. The different is I grabe the right side and he grab the left side of the bread. "Excuse me, but I'm the first who grab this bread." I said while looking at the man. 

"But, I was the first one who look at this bread." He said while glaring at me. How can be there a selfies man. "But, I really like this bread, and this is the last." I said alittle bit irritation with him. "I like this bread as well , and as you said this is the last bread."he said to me cooldly. How can a boy didn't wanna lose from woman, as he ever heard "Ladies First" ? 

"But, I'm craving for this and my home is kinda far from here."I said already irritate by his action."It's...... your own problem."he said arrogantly. I take a deep breath. Should I trick him to get the bread? 

"Emm....Ah , There's the new bread!!"I point the other way and he fall for my trick, he look th side that I was pointing. And I run with the bread. Finally I got my bread, HaHaHa!! 

Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter