Chapter 10: I Didn't Do it

How Can You Still Be So Cute?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk stared blankly through the clubroom door, mainly at the crying blonde tied up in a chair with a devil besides him. He glanced at the clock, giving himself secnd thought before nodding to himself and shutting the door. Sehun and Eunkwang stayed frozen in confusion, unable to understand what just happened.

 

"Miiiiiiiiiiiiinhyuuuuuuk! Whyyyyyyyy? Are you abandoning meeeeeeee?" Eunkwang shouted in despair, struggling in between tight ropes, the feeling of unexpected betrayal sinking in until the door creaked open once more. "Wait. This isn't a kink of yours?" Minhyuk questioned through the slimmer crack, his brows arching in predicament. Sehun glanced at the two before bursting into laughter. Thinking Sehun must be crazy, Minhyuk slowly shut the door and ran away through the hallway.

 

"Guess I hafta callm Hyunsik for this one.." the male muttered, sifting through his pockets to grab out his cell phone. Dialing quickly, the ringing of his phone drew out painstakingly long, his heart leaping out of chest from the sudden creak of a door. Like the Grudge came out of the movie in the form of the demon called Oh Sehun, the boy called out, "Oooooooh Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinhyuuuuuuuuuuuuuk. I seeeeeeeeee yooooooooooooou."

 

The said boy found his legs running faster, praying the male through his phone line would hurry up and pick up. But unfortunately, he was a step too late for the demon had his grasp on his arm. With a scream, his cell phone fell from his fist and onto the concrete floor, miraclously still intact. The phone finally buzzed with an unsure husky voice speaking out. "Urr.. Is everything okay out there?"

 

But Minhyuk was long gone, his nails leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter