One Rejection Too Many

Thirsty Thursday #4: I Really Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just this once, Park Jimin decided to allow Jeon Jungkook to take charge.

He was slammed against the wall, its cold surface brushing against his toned triceps as Jungkook slapped his hands on either side of his head. They stared intently at each other, their heated panting intermingling within the six inches of space between them. Jungkook came in close, his lips tantalizingly near his hyung’s only to swerve and land at the base of his neck where the erratic pulse of his heartbeat could be detected.

THIS DAMN TEASE.

Jungkook, while maintaing eye contact, slowly lowered himself to the level of Jimin’s crotch. He took his sweet time ing his dark denim jeans that were shielding his aching bulge and took the opportunity to caress the back of Jimin’s thighs as he pushed the fabric down to his knees.

“So, it wasn’t Suga hyung who stole my underwear this time.” The maknae whispered as he daintily traced the outline of Jimin’s package with his finger.

Jimin’s hands clenched into fists since there was nothing to grab a hold of on the smooth surface. Just his touch could elicit such a powerful force of desire. “I’ve been a bad hyung, haven’t I?”

Jungkook chuckled and lightly grazed his teeth over the emerging tent. Jimin’s sharply inhaled gasp told him that he definitely approved of this behavior.

“Guess I’ll have to punish you so that you won’t do it again.”

Jungkook suddenly yanked the boxers further south and enclosed his mouth over the top of Jimin’s , causing the elder to grab fistfuls of the younger’s hair to bring him closer to his pulsing appendage.

“YES, JUNGKOOK! YES! HARDER!”

He was whacked with a pillow cushion.

“Could you please stop screaching Kookie’s name and all over our couch?” J-hope asked in an exasperated manner.

Taehyung leaned over from the other side of the couch. “Yeah, Jimin. We’re trying to watch a movie here, and it’s hard to enjoy our popcorn when you keep hugging the bag to your .”

“Oh, shut up.” Jimin wiped the drool off the corner of his mouth and threw the pillow back at Taehyung even though he missed by a foot in the dark.

“I’m pretty sure you heated our popcorn very nicely.” J-hope ascertained.

“Oh, be quiet. It’s pre-made anyway.”

“No, I’m certain there are kernels at the bottom still, and I think you just popped the rest of them with your dream.”

Jimin grabbed a handful and launched a salty assault on the couple canoodling on the other side of the couch.

Inwardly though, he really envied Taehyung and Hoseok. The V-Hope ship that their fans had dubbed them had become a reality, and they were blessed with the approval of Taehyung’s parents, Byun Baekhyun and Jung Daehyun. Now, they could be as explicit with their relationship as they wanted, which slightly irked Jimin on his bad days. Of course, he was happy for them since J-hope was there for Taehyung throughout the whole “scandal” when the identity of his parents were revealed, and Jimin totally thought that they were meant for each other.

However, there were times when he spotted moments between them that made his heart pang with sorrow. He wished that he could share a bite of a bagel with Jungkook or snicker over a private joke with him. Alas, all BTS members and every ARMY knew that the maknae rejected his advances. Repeatedly.

Taehyung and J-hope snuggled close to each other again as they unpaused the movie and fed each other popcorn.

“Ya, ya, ya. You guys are the ones making me sick with all that unnecessary aegyo over there.” Jimin said. “And this is our third time watching E.T. We already know what happens!”

J-hope hushed him. “My baby wants to watch it, so that’s what he gets. “ Taehyung giggled. Jimin barfed. “Now, quiet. We’re near the biking-over-the-moon part.”

Unable to watch this any longer, Jimin got up from the couch and stretched his right leg that had fallen asleep. He scanned the living room of Taehyung’s private home located on the outskirts of Seoul. It was small but very cozy for a family of three. They were lucky enough to have the apartment all to themselves on a Friday night since Baekhyun was busy with concert tours and Daehyun with trying to win a court battle.

“Stop tickling me, hyung! You know I’m ticklish!” Taehyung whispered.

That’s it. “I’m going to the bathroom.” Jimin announced.

“Finishing off that dream?” J-hope questioned.

Jimin grunted.

“Make sure you wipe down everything with hand-sanitizer!” Taehyung warned as he kept his gaze riveted to the screen.

Here’s to another lonely night of . I loathe you, maknae.

“Alright, what did you do to Jungkook?” Namjoon, also known by his equally enticing stage name, Rap Monster, curiously asked as he entered their practice room located within the Big Hit Entertainment headquarters. Normally, he knew that Jungkook tolerated Jimin to a certain extent, but something told him it was different today.

Jimin, who was crouched in the corner, briefly lifted his head from his knees to show his tear stained face to the leader of BTS before retreating back into his ball.

“He’s been like that for two hours already, hyung.” Suga droned from the center of the room. The said member was lying on his back on the hardwood floor, inhaling and exhaling deeply. He dubbed this as “proper” stretching before their rehearsals.

“I offered him some chocolate to make him feel better, but I think he really messed up this time.” Jin explained as he stuffed the remainder of the candy back into his designated locker.

Namjoon sighed. “Okay, tell your hyung what happened, and I’ll see if this can be fixed.”

Jimin sniffed several times before regaining his voice. “I just wanted to see what he was listening to so intently on his phone, so I…”

The members impatiently motioned for him to continue. “I wanted to share earbuds with him, so I just took one out of his right ear and placed it into mine. “

Suga groaned. “I thought it would be a cute couple-y thing to do! But he threw a death glare at me and ripped it out of my ear before storming off.”

Jin patted his shoulder. “Oh, Chimchim. You know that our Kookie is growing up now. He’s in one of those rebellious stages and just needs his space.”

“You know how much I love you, Mama Jin?” Jimin crowed as he turned to the eldest hyung where he knew a comforting hug was waiting for him.

Namjoon nodded in agreement. “Well, I’ll try talking to him and-“

“OH MY GOD!” Taehyung and J-hope screamed as they barged into the practice room. “Jungkook is so pissed right now. What did you do, Jimin?”

Jimin burst into tears again, which earned the couple silent warning looks from everyone else.

“We kind of got that already,” Suga indicated his head at the mess in the corner. “Look, you’ve been rejected by the maknae a million times already. What’s one more rejection going to hurt?”

“MIN. YOON. GI.” Jin enunciated each syllable of his real name through clenched teeth. Suga slightly shrunk back in fear at the overprotective, mother-like tone.

“Shhh, shhh. It’s alright now, Jimin. Everything will be okay. If you keep persevering, you will surely get his heart one day. How do you think Namjoon and I were able to dance this well?”

Suga rolled his eyes at the cliché advice but had to admit that his hyungs’ dancing skills were improving immensely. Freestyling was a whole other story, however, and he never wanted to touch that Pandora box for the rest of eternity.

J-hope suddenly snapped his fingers. “I have an idea!”

“Oh no.” Namjoon muttered.

“Come on, guys, I’m pretty sure it’ll be great!” Taehyung piped in. The other members shuddered at the last t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter