Chapter 5

Do You Really Love Me?

Your POV

The Next Day 

"Ring Ring Ma Bell Ring Ma-" You press the snooze button then lazily get up and put your feet on the cold as floor and make it into the bathroom. You were exhausted from yesterday making over all of them was a hassle but you could say that it was worth it. You quickly did your whole morning routine ate breakfast then you were on your way to school.

"Oppa marry me"

"Oppa I want to be your girlfriend"

"OPPA LOOK AT ME"

You didn't even bother beacuse you knew that it was just a waste of time so you just happily walked to your first period. When you walk in you didn't see any of the guys there it was empty, untouched. 'that's weird they are usually here before me' you thought but then you heard the door slam closed which made you get out of your thoughts you turn your head and see them standing there no glasses and in their uniform which were ed a little and sweat droplets going down the sides of their faces. They were walking to their seats and all you hear is a "Hey Naeun" and they dont take even another glance at you but you could see Minki keep on staring at you he takes his finger and points at the door motioning that he wanted you to go outside. You get the signal and start walking to the front of the room when a foot trips you making you fall to the ground. You look up and you see Baekho looking at you with cold eyes and the rest of the guys except Minki glaring at you 'what happened' you asked yourself but then you quickly got up brushed off your skirt then coninued to walk to the door. After about 2 minutes you hear the door open and then close you look to your right and you see Minki standing there looking at you confused. 

(Normal text is you and Bold text is Minki)

"What happened"

"You didn't really do it did you?"

"Do what?"

"When we were outside a girl told us to come over and she made us listen to a recording it it said (Bold-You and Blue is a random person) "Naeun I don't think its a good idea" a random voice said "Trust me I know what I'm  doing First I'm gonna ask them to go to the mall with me then I'll give them a complete new makeover them when they get popular I'll also get popular as well because i'm hanging out with them then I'll use them for my purposes then just throw them away little by little" then the recording stopped she told us "Good Luck with Naeun" then she just walked away"

Tears started to roll down your face you sttuter and say 

"Minki you know I didn't say that I-IIIIII-I'm completely innocent this is fraud"

"I know that and I'm believeing that but the hyungs aren't convinced with what I'm trying to tell them I'mm try to convince them later after school Ok?"

You nod at least you had one person with you on this he gave you a quick but warm hug and went back into the room. After you calmed down you put some powder on to conceal the redness you were about to go in when you see Gahee at the end of the hall amirking at you. She walks up to then drags you to the other side of the hall pushing you into the lockers again you got beaten up by heels and textbook being thrown at you. They tell you to watch yourself then they all walk off. You get a text saying 

'Strike 3 your out I'm coming to your school on Monday. You're lucky that we have a full schedule today if we didn't i would've come today

P.S I'm bringing BTOB because after the annoucment we have a schedule together'

- Dongwoon Oppa

'Great I wonder who told him no one's class is on this floor except ours' You pick yourself up and limp all the way to your classroom when you open the door no one looks at you besied the teacher and Minki you give them both a painful smile and walk to you seat slowly limping in the corner of your eye you could see Minhyun look at you pitifully.