Chapter 1- Betrayal

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a really sunny Monday morning. I got out of bed and put on my uniform. I went down stairs and saw that my parents were fighting again I just took a deep breath and walked to the dining table. I greeted them good morning and started eating my breakfast. Today was the day my brother was coming home, he doesn't really come home that often since he's a trainee. I want this day to be extra special.

"Mom and dad is it okay if you guys come home early today?"

"Sure honey anything for you, but why?

"Don't you remember? Jimin oppa's coming home today!"

"Really? Well we'll try but we can't promise you anything."

I could see that there was something wrong with them even though they weren't talking, but I didn't bother to ask since they always fight. I ate my breakfast quietly and when I was done I said my goodbyes grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. I walked to the bus stop got on the bus and after 15 minutes I got to my school. I looked around and saw my best friend.

"Hey Suzy!"

"Hey Jiae, what's up?"

"My brothers coming home today want to come over?"

"I don't know I got stuff to do at home."

"Great then I'll come over after school!"

"NO! YOU CAN'T I'M REALLY BUSY TODAY! DON'T YOU DARE COME OVER!"

These past few weeks Suzy doesn't really like me coming to her house. I use to come over all the time now I don't I wonder why. We walked to our class and when we got inside people were whispering about us.

"Did you hear Suzy's Mom and Jiae's dad had an affair?"

"I heard that Jiae's dad is tired of her mom."

"Poor Jiae she doesn't know anything, while her best friend is keeping secrets from her."

I didn't know what they were talking about I knew that my dad couldn't do it to us. I turned to Suzy and asked her if she knew anything about this she shook her head and said no. I walked up to the class and looked at all my classmates.

"Listen up, will you guys just shut up and stop spreading rumors about us!"

I walked to my seat and just tuned out whatever they were saying. I couldn't believe them and I won't believe them. My teacher came in and we started our lessons. Time flew by so fast and before I knew it it was lunch time. People were still talking about us but I didn't really care. Actually I did care I just couldn't show them. Again time flew by and as soon as I knew it school was over. Me and Suzy walked home together and as we got to my house we said goodbye.

I got home put my stuff down and started preparing for my brother. I made his favorite foods bulgogi, samgyeopsal, kimchi fried rice, ramen, bibimpab, kimbap, ddeoknokki, spicy crab stew, and nakjibokkeum. I set the table really nicely and went upstairs. I got changed and got the present I bought him a few weeks ago. I decided to call him and see what time he was coming home.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo?"

"Ah oppa it's me Jiae I just wanted to know what time you’re coming home."

"Ah I will be home in about 2 hours at about 6pm. Make sure the food doesn't get cold!"

"Okay oppa I'll see you soon!"

I hope the food doesn't get cold I shouldn't have made it too early. I went downstairs and covered all the food I went back to my room plugged in my ear phones and started doing my homework. After about an hour of doing my homework and watching my favorite show running man I heard yelling coming from downstairs. I went downstairs and saw that my parents were arguing again.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!"

"I DO BUT THINGS JUST HAPPENED THIS WAY. I'M SORRY!"

"SORRY. IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter