Eyes

Eyes
Eyes that shine with emotions too hard to express through words. Eyes that say things that he never wanted to be said. Eyes that let out all his feelings yet left a small room for doubt and mystery. Eyes that he's always hated ever since he was born.

Taekwoon's eyes were beautiful, as many people have said. He didn't agree, of course. He found his eyes annoying--intimidating, almost. His eyes that would reveal everything to anyone; that was what he hated the most.

He tried hard not to let anyone in. He tried not to express too many emotions. He tried not to feel. He tried not to let anyone know how he was feeling. If he was hurt, then he was hurt. If he was happy, then he was happy. He'd keep everything to himself and no one was supposed to know how he felt. He wanted to be a mystery. He was a mystery.

But his eyes betrayed him. All the emotions he tried not to show could be found in his eyes. His eyes that unveiled all of him and all he felt.

He absolutely hated it.

But there was one person who loved his eyes: Han Sanghyuk.

Sanghyuk always thought that a person's eyes were like doorways to their soul, revealing all hidden feelings that they were too afraid to show. Sanghyuk took a special liking to Taekwoon's eyes after he had found out about Taekwoon's true feelings. Taekwoon had always said one thing yet his eyes said the opposite. To Sanghyuk, his eyes were his means to connecting to Taekwoon. His way to understand the older male that he loved so much.

"Hyung, I really love your eyes," The maknae had casually mentioned one evening as he laid his head on Taekwoon's lap, eyes drooping and heavy from sleep. "I find them beautiful."

Taekwoon couldn't help the blush that had crept onto his cheeks. He looked away from Sanghyuk, taking a moment to regain his composure. "You really think so?" 

Sanghyuk nodded sleepily. "They're one of the reasons I love you, hyung."

"Y-you... you love me?" Taekwoon couldn't have been redder. His eyes widened from the maknae's sudden confession and his heart melted as he met Sanghyuk's eyes. They held the one true emotion that Sanghyuk always felt for the older ever since day one: love.

"More than you'll ever imagine." Sanghyuk smiled fondly before finally nodding off. Taekwoon was unable to say anything back, taking his time to comprehend what just happened. Then, he glanced at Sanghyuk's sleeping figure and his eyes softened. 

And ever since then, Taekwoon learned to appreciate his eyes and the feelings they revealed to the maknae who understood him more than anyone.

"I love you too, Sanghyuk-ah.

 

A/N: 
i know, i know
i'm taking a heck lot of time to update "problems," right?
i'm sorry.
here's another one-shot tho!
kekeke...

Oh and Cha Hakyeon you sassy, fabulous, neck-slicing, amazing leader... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ^^

Thanks for reading~! Comments are very much appreciated! ^^