Stalker's Identity Revealed

My Seniors Are BTS

"Arasseo! I'm going! I'm going!" you yelled while closing the door. "I don't know why they are trying to disturb me while I was having fun watching my favourite tv show," you babbled. 

Your mother asked you to buy some of her cooking ingredients at the shop nearby. She supposed to buy it earlier, but old age made her started to forget everything. 

You were walking alone on the road. It was quiet. It seemed that the sky was getting darker. Later, you saw a group of men, gathered by the road. 

You slowed down your steps. "Aish! That is the shortest way to get to the shop. If I use another road, it might take me for another 30 minutes to reach there". In the end, you just walked. When you were about to pass by them, you increased your speed. 

You heard them whistled, "Hey, young lady! Where are you going?" 

“What are you doing here, walking alone in the dark? Want me to accompany you?”

You were scared. You just ignored them. But one of them suddenly stopped in front of you. 

“Hey, what’s the rush?” he smiled. 

“Ughhh! This guy here reeks of alcohol,” you covered your nose. You tried to escape, but the others came and surrounded you.  

“Please, let me go,” you said, feeling really scared.

Suddenly, your arm was grabbed by someone and you managed to get away from those drunkards. Both of you ran away from there while that fellow's hand was still grabbing yours. 

After a while, you stopped running and panted, “I-I can’t!” 

He also stopped and approached you who was behind him. 

“Enough of running,” you said, still panting. 

You took a look at him. "It's that guy! The one who's always standing outside of my house!" You saw him covering his face by pulling down his cap. "T-thank you.." you thanked him.

“Be careful next time,” he said. 

“Wait! I know that voice!” you snatched the cap away from him. “It’s you, Taehyung!” you widened your eyes. 

He looked away for a while, then he looked at you again. "Nae, it's me you stupid! Why are you going outside alone?! It's getting dark now. You should just stay at home!" he grabbed his cap away from your hand.  

“Naeeeee???” 

“What if I wasn’t there just now? Why didn’t you just run away?” he seemed really annoyed. 

“Why do you concern too much?!!” 

Then there was silence between both of you. 

You looked at him, “I just can’t believe it. You’re the one who stands outside of my house every night!” 

“Where are you going?” he asked, trying to avoid the topic. 

“To the shop. To buy some stuffs,” you started to walk, leaving him behind. 

He then followed you. 

You didn't say much and let him do whatever he wanted. From the moment you reached the shop till you reached your house again, he just quietly walked behind you. 

Before you got into your house, you turned around to look at him, “Thank--” but you saw he already walked away. 

“Thank you!” you shouted. You watched him. He then put up his hand, as a sign that he heard you. 

 

 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

 

“Do you want me to kick that Jimin? He’s obviously playing with you,” Mina asked after you've told her what had happened. 

You sighed. "It's my fault. I shouldn't start to get attached to him. I thought I could trust my instinct for once. I never thought it will turn out that way". 

“And what’s wrong with V? Such a freak. Standing outside of your house every night”. 

“I’ve been thinking about that too,” you said. “Maybe we should change our opinion of Taehyung being a jerk”.

“Yah! What are you saying?!” Mina looked at you. 

Both of you were chatting on the rooftop. Suddenly, you heard sounds coming towards the door of the rooftop. You quickly dragged Mina to hide.  

“Shhhh...” you put your point finger on your lips, asking Mina to be quiet. 

The door was opened. You saw some guys were coming in. 

“Yah, it’s those erts!” Mina said to you. 

“SHHH!!” you asked Mina to keep quiet. “Maybe we’ll know something,” you whispered to her. "I knew it's them! I could recognize their voices".

Mina just nodded. Both of you were keeping your mouth shut while watching the guys from the area that you were hiding. 

“Yah, she just call you Taehyung, what’s the big deal?” Suga asked. 

“She reminds him of Yerin, that’s why,” J-Hope said while looking at V. 

V was looking at the view from the rooftop while Jimin was bouncing the basketball. 

Rap Monster added, "True. You think she can replace your Yerin, V? Why don't you just straight away tell her how you feel? Why do you have to treat her like how we did to the other girls?" 

“I must say that teasing those girls are fun. But when it comes to the girl you like, you have to be honest,” Jin said. 

“Yah, Jimin. I was shocked to hear it when that girl called out your name,” Jong Kook said.

“Let’s just leave that girl alone...” Jimin voiced out while still bouncing the basketball.

Everyone looked at him. V turned around, looking at him. 

“Including you V. Leave her alone,” Jimin said and threw his basketball away. 

You and Mina were shocked when the ball was rolling near you. Both of you tried your best not to make any sound. 

“So that you can have her?” V asked.

“Including me, myself. Can we do that, V?” 

“Yah...guys.. Come on..” Jin said while walking to the direction of the ball that Jimin threw just now. 

"I bet that Mina could hear my heart beats. Jin is coming closer and closer to our direction. Yikes!" you looked at Mina. You held her hand tightly. Mina seemed to understand that you were scared. 

"I like her before you did. I've been watching her. I kept it to myself. But then when the day you tried to approach her and found out that she's another 'Yerin', it made me really anxious. I knew it that you'll fall for her," Jimin looked straight into V's eyes.

“I can’t believe it..” V said.  

"Just find another girl. There are a lot out there. Jimin, you can find someone who's much better than her and you V, one day I'm sure you'll meet the third 'Yerin'. Maybe fourth or fifth?" Jin said while walking. He then reached the ball and picked it up. Suddenly he found you and Mina that were hiding there. "Heol~~" he said and bounced the ball. 

You swallowed hard. “I bet my face is pale now”.

“What if I don’t want to do it?” V asked.

“Yah..” Jimin started to get annoyed. 

"Jin might be right. Maybe I'll meet another 'Yerin'. But I already fall for this one. What should I do?" V said, with both of his hands were inside of his pockets. 

Jimin looked away. He was really holding back after he heard V's answer. 

Meanwhile, Jin approached you and grabbed your arm. "Aigoo..Aigoo.. Look who we got here," he said while smiling.

Mina tried to grab your other hand, but Jin was fast enough to drag you out first. Your sudden appearance grabbed everyone's attention.

Jimin and V were really shocked to see you there. Jin pushed you to the middle. You were standing while keeping your head down. 

“____-ah!” you heard Mina’s voice. She already came out from your hideout. 

She was coming towards you, but Rap Monster quickly blocked her. "Hey, we got our own problem to settle. Let's go guys," he said and took Mina away, followed by the other members. 

"Don't worry about me! I'll come here again after I beat these erts! Don't worry okay?!" Mina was shouting while being dragged away. 

Then the door was shut from the outside. Only you, V and Jimin were there at the moment. 

“What are you doing here?” Jimin asked you.

“I-I was already here before you guys came..” you said.

“You heard everything then?” V asked.

You looked at both of them. "No, I didn't. It wasn't clear to hear what you guys said from there," you pointed to the place where you hid with Mina just now. "I'll just act like I didn't hear anything.." 

Jimin was frowning looking at you.

"It is really awkward to be with both of them like this," you bit your lower lip. "I have class now!" you said and ran away to the exit.  

 

 

 

“Aishhhhiii!!” you messed your hair. "Why are you thinking about that?! You need to focus. Yes, focus, ____!" you said to yourself and continued looking at the book again. 

“What are you thinking about?” you heard a voice from behind.

You were startled. You looked behind. You saw V was inside of your room, standing by the window while looking at you.

“Y-you!! How did you get in?!” you stood up from your seat.

“You’re really stupid. Of course from the window here. You didn’t lock it,” he said. 

You quickly locked your bedroom's door. "I'm dead if my dad found out that a man is in my room!" you then walked to the window and looked outside. You closed the window to stop the cold breeze from getting inside.

"Then he will know that his daughter isn't really a good girl," he smirked. 

"It's you who came in without my permission. It's not like I intentionally bring you in. By the way, are you a stalker or something??" you asked. 

“Mwo?!” 

"Because I saw that you were standing outside of my house until I'm off to bed...and you're starting to climb up now". 

V just walked to your bed and lied on it. “Ah, this is how your room looks like..” he said.

“Yah! Get away from my bed!” you pouted. 

“Say, what were you thinking just now?” 

“Nae?”

“About what you heard at the rooftop?” he closed his eyes. 

“Yah, get away from my bed..”

“That means you heard it. Or else you won’t be thinking about it,” he said. 

“Ah, molla! Just get away from my bed!” you tried to drag him away. “Ishhh!” 

Suddenly V woke up and grabbed you. He put you down on the bed and quickly be on top of you. He then locked you between his arms. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" you widen your eyes, looking at him. "This position seems so wrong..." 

A sudden knock was heard. "_____-ah, what are you doing? Are you all right? I heard some noises from your room just now".

You quickly look at the door. "It's dad!" When you were about to say out something, V shut your mouth with his hand. You changed your view to him. You saw that he was smiling. 

 

To be continued...