Ow. Ow. Ow!

Pink Dress Bites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Too flowy.”

“Too I’m-looking-for-.”

“There’s no way in hell you’re wearing that.”

“Too formal.”

“Too… pink.”

Tiffany rolled her eyes as she removed the pink maxi dress from its hanger and tossed the hanger at Taeyeon, who flinched as it landed in her lap. Taeyeon was seated down on the soft, white covers of their bed, with her feet dangling slightly above the air – helping her best friend pick out a dress for her appearance at the IPKN showcase.

“I like this one.” She said as she held the dress up against her body and checked herself out in the mirror. “It goes well with my hair.” Tiffany pushed the few strands of hair covering her face to side, then swished her hair from side to side by tilting her head, biting her lip as she thought over her decision.

Taeyeon jumped off the bed and walked over to Tiffany. Tiptoeing to look at Tiffany’s reflection from the back, she said, “It’s pretty, but it’s too pink. Blue is better.”

“Everything pink is mine. Didn’t you know that?”

Reflection-Tiffany gave Reflection-Taeyeon a smirk.

Taeyeon bit into Tiffany’s neck from behind through the thin fabric of the shirt she was wearing.

“OW! Kim Taeyeon! Don’t! My shoulders can be seen in this!”

Taeyeon snickered as she relaxed her jaw, her teeth still touching Tiffany’s skin as she gave Reflection-Tiffany a wink.

“What was that for?”

“Fun. Joy. Peace. Love. And Girls.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter