Chasing the Voice

Chasing the Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao had just finished with his wushu classes and headed to the showers. He had always been afraid to shower alone. Something about enclosed spaces and dim lighting freaked him out. Unfortunately he was the only one taking classes that day so he couldn't request anyone to join him as if anyone would agree but that's besides the point. This fear of his was what led him to learn wushu he hoped he could fight with the ghosts if they ever turned up. Tao was pleasantly surprised when he heard a girls' voice singing from somewhere in the other side of the wall. He loved her voice, it erased all fear from within him and rejuvenated him. That night after the shower he left the training centre with a small smile mentally thanking the voice.

 

The following week he again heard her voice in the shower and it had the same effect on him as before. This continued for a few weeks till he fell on love with that voice. Even though the owner was unknown he grew more attached to that voice. His obsession had reached such an extent that he would hear her voice in his dreams every night and eagerly wait to finish training so that he could hear more.

 

One night after training when he stood under the shower he conjured up all courage to find out who she was. He knew she too trained at the same institute and he must meet her. Tao finished dressing up in record time and went to wait outside the karate room door which was next to his training room. There weren't many people around in the institute as Sunday was reserved for private training days.

 

Thirty minutes later a beautiful girl came out of the room dressed in black yoga pants and blue tank top. She sure was as beautiful as her voice and she had a great figure too. Just looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter