Twisted Fate + Old memories

Skinny Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 8 months since Taeyeon had confessed to Alex. Since then, they grew far more distant. Alex avoided Taeyeon; consequently so did Taeyeon. For 6 months, it was a pain for Taeyeon. A huge ing pain.  After two months, Taeyeon decided to move on from Alex. February 16, 2015-- Taeyeon dated Tiffany. The main reason for Alex to avoid Taeyeon was solely because she wants to speed up the process for Taeyeon to move on or rather.. to reinforce Taeyeon to move on from her; Although her last text mentioned she'll see her.

February 16 | 15:05

"Alex!!" Poussey, Alex's best friend for over 10 years now; yelled while she ran to catch up with Alex's walking pace which is incredibly fast due to her long legs.

Alex  turned around and watched Poussey run while smiling. 
"Hey. You need to stop running like that, you're such a ." Alex chuckled as she made one of the most hated pun by Poussey.
"You're so ing hilarious " Poussey glared at her; still chuckling.
"Sorry, I just needed something to laugh at today." Alex exclaimed while her smile slowly dissappears
"I'm not your clown haha. Oh! by the way have you heard about Taeyeon's girlfriend?'' Poussey asked as they started walking.
Hearing those two words, Taeyeon's Girlfriend felt like a thousand sharp needles is slicing on and through her heart.

" uh yeah. I heard.. last week." Alex cleared or perhaps cleared the lump on
"You gotta see that girl-- Her is just wow and her ? I WAS LIKE DAMN SON WHATCHU' GOT IN THAT TIGHT BLOUSE" Poussey exclaimed loudly; making her usual exaggerated actions. Alex on the other hand stayed quiet for quite a while which made Poussey notice something.

After a while, Alex spoke up. " I really don't wanna hear those things."
"What things?" Poussey asked; squinting her eyes.
"Those.. things." 
"Things about Taeyeon? or her girlfriend?"
"Both."
Poussey formed a smug smile at Alex, leading Alex to realize her best friend's Sherlock Holmes ability
"Tell me, Alex. Do you like Taeyeon?" Poussey asked, still smiling
"That's bull, Poussey." Alex answered in her usual y/cold voice
"You know what's bull? Your lies. I know that you like Taeyeon . For sake i've been your best friend for over a decade now! I know all your , Baby." Poussey tried t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter