First encounter

you should've realized sooner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inna's POV

   As I reached school, it was pretty empty. So I checked my phone and it was only 7:20 AM, people didn't really come before 7:30. I actually like the quite and the morning chirps of the birds. I walked up to my class, which was pretty far from the entrance of the school. I noticed there were only two people in the classroom. The only couple in the class in fact, and they were basically swallowing each others faces. I am not a particular fan of watching people sufficate, so I decided to ket a drink from the vending machine. As i walked down the hall, I noticed a boy. He was toned and carried himself well, and he was definitely handsome. WAIT! he looks familiar, not like i've seen him in school before... but somewhere else ... OH the coffee shop guy! Feeling embrassed, I walked quickly so he wouldn't notice me before I passed him. Just so my luck happened and he said " Hi! I'm new here, could you help me find this classroom please?" 

   As I looked at the paper it said R16 , MY in classroom!

 

Jimin's POV

   I was walking down the hall towards the class I was supposed to be in. I was almost there when I noticed a girl approaching. She was the girl i saw this morning! I think she noticed me and began to walk faster. What was she thinking, that I wouldn't remember that pretty face? So just to talk to her I asked her for help "Hi! I'm new here, could you help me find this classroom please?" 

   The look on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter