Maybe I've Had Enough

It takes two to tango, so does it for love.

  "Seungri-yah..." Jiyong calls for his maknae while staring unbashedly at said person. The latter swats his hand at Jiyong to stop him from staring but hmms contentedly. He opens an eye slowly, to see Jiyong twisting the edge of the blanket around his fingers. So he's nervous eh. He watches Jiyong bit his lower lip before peering at him shyly. What was up? Seungri wants to ask but it's too early for words, especially after three intense rounds of erhmm erhmm, so he grunts good-naturedly, before supporting his head with his hand.

  "Youngbae, he..." Indecision twists around Jiyong's features. "He said he saw you with a girl." Seungri closes his eyes sleepily, and mutters, "So?" It wasn't unnatural for him to be seen with girls, having many girl friends. Jiyong swallows nervously and looks down. "You guys kissed."  Seungri's wide awake now. He stutters to deny this accusation, his eyes wide and his hands flailing about to convince Jiyong. "I didn't, I swear..." Seungri curses for the fifth time in a row, all while vehemently denying his alleged affair with a girl. Jiyong forces a smile, and nods. "That's good to know." It doesn't help that Seungri is known as a playboy. 

  Jiyong can't help but feel unassured by his lover's words. After all, he was the one who started it. The one who had pushed his love onto Seungri. Of course he would feel insecure. Even after all these months, with their constant passionate love-making sessions, Seungri had yet to utter or even show a single sign of liking Jiyong. Trust him. His inner subconscious tries to comfort him but Jiyong knows that it wouldn't be that simple. After all, it takes two to tango, so does it for love, but to Jiyong, it appeared that... he was the only one trying to make this bewildering relationship work.