The List

Why You?!

Wouldn't everyone hate school and call it a hellhole. Well to be you I love school.Especially drama class. Speaking of that we're doing a Sleeping Beauty play.

"Yo Sehun. You ready for the teacher to announce the cast?"

"Not really."

"Why?" He gave me an. 'I Don't Know' look. "Well I am. The teacher said that for this play it doesn't matter if the prince is a girl or the princess is a boy. So I really hope I'm the prince." Sehun just rolled his eyes and walked away like usual. "Seriously what is wrong with him I wonder." I murmured. He's been acting weird ever since this play started. Well who cares I'm going to gofind out the cast.

When I got towards the paper I saw everyone standing around gawking. Some even gagging. I walked up also seeing Sehun standing there blushing. "What's wrong?" Sehun pointed to the paper. The paper read Sehun:Princess and Tao:Prince. For some unknown reason I blushed as well. Sehun just ran away not looking back. I ran after him following him into the bathroom. He was hiding in the last stall crying.

"Hey, Sehun what's wrong?" I asked him soothingly. "It's nothing. I'm just really happy that I got the lead role." I knew he was lying, but I let it slide. "Well wipe them tears and let's go get our scripts. OK?" "Yeah, let's go.". We walked out of the bathroom and walked to our classroom hand in hand like we always do. "Yo, what took ya guys so long?" Our always needy friend Jongin asked. "Some problems in the bathroom nothing more." I wanted to keep it simple as can be because Sehun doesn't show his emotions to anyone else but me. I feel special yet sad since he is sad almost all the time. Good thing is that I cheer him up with my childish act. So basicly if he's sad during the play I'll make it fun for him

"Yah panda boy staring into the universe read your script."

"Hey only certain people can call me a panda and it's not you. Got that?"

"Yeah got it diva panda princess." Oh Jongin you pushed my limits. "Jongin. No one calls me a diva nor a princess. Do you got that?!" Jongin just nodded his head fast and stopped talking. I went back to reading my script. When I got to the last page I saw that I had to kiss the princess. I nearly choked on my on spit. 'Kiss! Kiss my bestfriend. That's impossible.' I thought to my self. I looked over at Sehun to see his head on the table. "Hey, Sehun. Sit up." He looked up at me then sat up. " Let's do our best together OK Sehun?" He nodded his head, and smiled at me. I knew the smile was fake but I smiled back politely. "Sehun the kiss won't be that bad. We're bestfriends so we won't be torn away like this, OK." He looked up at me horrorfied.

"Kiss?! I didn't see no kiss."

I showed him the kiss part and he went paler(if that's even possible). "Class are you ready for the play?" "Neh" The teacher looked around and saw me and Sehun sitting with Jongin. "Tao, Sehun will you come up here?" Me and Sehun stood up relunctently and walked towards the teacher. "After lots of thinking and a recommendation from someone. You two are the lead roles Princess Aurora and the Prince. I know you two are boys and best friends, but that shouldn't interfere with work. Got that?"

"Yes"

"Good have a seat." Me and Sehun walked back to our seats. I saw Jongin trying to contain a laughter. Sehun gave him a warning look. Well I know I'm going to be cleaning something. "Hey Sehun you can come over to my house and we can practice the script. You want to?" "Yeah sure." "OK meet me by the gate to walk to my house."

The class went on as normal with Sehun looking at me once in a while, Jongin giggling, me adjusting my assecories, and the teacher telling us about the play. "Hey Jongin was it you that gave a recommendation." "Yep it was me. Don't kill me for it. I heard that you wanted to be the prince so I told her you should be but then she asked me who should be the princess, I chose Sehun because I'm pretty sure you couldn't kiss some girl or boy you barely knew."

I thought for a moment and I realised he was right I wouldn't. "Jongin you are right, but you didn't even ask us." He looked at me with sad eyes and answered. "But I did something nice for you. So now you should be thanking me." Sehun ran over to him and tried to calm him down as best he could.

"Wait I can take the 'Jongin you are right' as a thank you." 

"Do whatever you want Jongin I can't stop ya."

He started jumping up and down and dancing. Boy was he hyper. "Ah. . I forgot my script in the classroom." Sehun ran off. If this was going to happen a lot. This is going to be a long play.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was the first chapter? I know ty and short that's how it was. Well I'll be writing better chapters soon since most of them are in my notebook. Even the part your reading now is in my notebook in bright orange. Maybe that's too much info. Well tell me what you thought and until next time. Anneyeong ^-^