Reassurance

Bus ride

"This is so exciting hyung!" Jongin said as he practically bounced up and down in his seat.

"I know." Minseok said with a wide smile. "I don't think we'll ever get another chance to see Hong Kong like this."

Jongin leaned in to whisper in his ear. "It's a shame there's a camera crew with us."

Minseok threw him a mischievous smile. "It doesn't matter, we can still be our selves. SM always gets the finally say on what will air, if not, then they'll just chalk it up to fan service."

Jongin exaggerated a gasp. "Minseok hyung! Jongdae hyung is a bad influence on you. Stop spending so much time with him."

"He's in my sub unit, I don't have much of a choice. Or is my Nini jealous?" Minseok teased.

Jongin cuddled up to Minseok's side. "I have no reason to be jealous." But he was secretly glad that Jongdae was with the other group. "I can't wait to eat all the delicious delicacies Hong Kong has to offer!" he said trying to change the subject. "What are you going to have hyung?"

Minseok's face fell and he instantly began to feel self conscious. "Oh I don't think I'll eat that much. Maybe a salad."

Jongin raised his head from where it was resting on Minseok's shoulder. "What? Why?"

"I'm not hungry." Jongin gave him a sceptical look. "I don't want to get bigger than I already am." Minseok admitted.

Jongin wished that they weren't on an open toped bus or that there were no cameras around so he could kiss the doubt right off Minseok's face. Instead, he settled for bringing Minseok closer to him and made the older look him in the eyes.

"You're perfect, hyung." he said earnestly. "Just the way you are."

"But Jongin-"

"No!" he cut him off harshly but then his expression softened. "I know you're working really hard to lose weight but we're all worried about you. Me, the members and the fans are all worried. We don't care what you look like, we love you for you, I love you for you. That's not going to change. One night of eating is not going to change anything. Besides I prefer you plump."

"Why?" Minseok whined.

"Because you're so cute! And if you get too skinny and get abs other people are going to start staring at you and I don't want that. They'll finally see what I've always seen, what we've all always seen, and try and take you away from me." he said possessively.

Minseok threw his head back and laughed. Then he kissed the crown of Jongin's head. "I love you." he whispered so softly that no one but Jongin heard.

Jongin leaned to peck his ear and reply equally as softly. "I love you too."