Sure feelings - Bonus Chapter

Heal Me

«You know, gege, you should stop doing that damned thing on stage» Sehun said, with a clearly fake angry expression while getting dangerously closer to Yixing.

«Which “thing”, Hunnie?» Yixing asked, blinking rapidly while a mischievous grin appeared on his face.

«Hip s and getting , for example»

«That's part of the routine, I can't really refuse to do that. And we all get on stage, when we change behind the curtain. That's supposed to be like that.» he shot back, snaking an arm around the taller boy that was standing in front of him.

«Yeah, but you always do something more» the maknae answered, as he got closer to the older and gently pushed him until he hit the wall behind him «And I don't know how the hell I always manage to control myself. Sooner or later I will jump on you on stage, I swear.»

«You can always do it now...» the older suggested, brushing younger’s forearm with his fingertips while glancing around the empty room they were in.

The other didn't wait not even a second and roughly pressed his dry lips on the other's plump ones, claiming them as his. He flushed his body against Yixing's, that was against the white wall of the changing room. One of his hands went into the Chinese boy's hair, at first merely combing it, then pulling at it and ruffling it as they deepened the messy kiss. A kiss that tasted like desire, but also longing, because due to Yixing's busy schedule, in those few months they had rarely been able to see each other, except when they were on tour. But being on tour also meant having no free time to spend alone and do what they wanted, always ending up making out in the most unpredictable and crazy places and times. Like that one, in the desert changing room after their show in China, in a hot night of August.

They were so desperate to have some valuable and unforgettable time together, that they didn't even care to slow down, too caught up in their satisfaction of being finally reunited with their significant other. Their lips moved crazily, their eyes shut, in what seemed like a battle against the ticking of seconds, minutes, that could have meant the arrival of their groupmates.

Yixing encircled Sehun's waist with his arms, while slightly tilting his head upward to make the kiss easier. He the younger's back lazily as he felt the other leaning against him, pressing him further against the solid surface behind him, and at the same time and his bottom lip. The older opened his mouth to emit a low moan, and Sehun took advantage of that to add his tongue into the kiss, taking it to the next level. The hand that before was tugging at Yixing's hair was now gently placed on his cheek, where it the soft skin covered with make-up, while the other sneaked to his hips. They kissed for what seemed like hours, low groans and whimpers escaping their mouths from time to time as they enjoyed what they were doing.

«, this was good» Sehun commented once they parted to regain their breath, now shallow.

«Yeah, right?» Lay replied, pecking the taller boy's lips before tracing with his index finger the outline of Sehun's jaw.

The maknae shivered a little under that feather-like touch, and smiled when he saw his lover relaxing and stretching his lips into a warm and dimpled smile.

«I love you»

«I love you too, gege» Sehun said, before starting peppering Yixing's sensitive neck with quick kisses, enjoying the little squirms and noises the other was making.

Yixing didn't even try to protest to that pleasurable assault to his most vulnerable part, he had missed those lips against his skin too much to do it. So, he just closed his eyes and let it happen. He hated being always on the run, flying here and there to film or to do some promotions; being away meant not seeing or touching the maknae, and hearing his voice only on the phone or seeing his face on Skype was starting to be not enough for him. He needed their relationship to be also physical, as he had always been a touchy person. He needed to feel the love and the emotion flowing between their connected bodies, intoxicating his mind until he couldn't take it anymore.

Sehun a bit on his collar bones, but he didn't care, since he knew the younger wasn't going to leave any visible mark. An hickey would have caused a quite big fuss and questions would have started to rise, and they certainly didn't want that. When finally the maknae stopped kissing him everywhere, Lay took his chin with a hand and pulled him closer to plant a gentle but passionate kiss on his now red and wet lips. They tasted like heaven, to him, and they were so soft and thin that he could have kissed them non-stop for hours. The younger eagerly kissed him back, their mouths moving with a perfect synchrony that seemed to have been created just for them, a magical dance that only the two of them were able to follow.

Yixing shut his eyes again as he let the other savour him before doing the same. He was completely lost in that blissful sensation and he didn't really want it to end, not in that century at least. Unfortunately, though, the younger detached himself from him to breathe and he whined at the loss of Sehun's lips and tongue.

«, I wish we were already at the hotel, in our room. I just can't-»

«... Remember to lock the door?» a voice ironically concluded from the entrance of the room.

Yixing let out a high-pitched scream as he pushed Sehun away to stop him from kissing him, then looked in the direction of where the voice had come from. It was Baekhyun, a grinning expression plastered on his face. Sehun snorted and rolled his eyes. The Chinese dancer, on the other hand, blushed hard, his cheeks turning a bright red for the embarrassment of being caught while kissing with the maknae. It wasn't that he was embarrassed because it was the maknae he was kissing, though. He had gone well over it, now. He really didn't like people to walk in on him doing private things, no matter the person he was with.

«Hyung, seriously, what the-»

«Really, guys, it's not that difficult. Do you even know how a ing key works?»

«Yes, we know. Do you know how to develop a good timing, instead?»

«Woah, Sehun, this is also our changing room, it's not your personal bedroom. I'm sorry if we have to get changed and get ready too, y'know.»

Sehun was about to talk back again to the singer, when they heard a deaf thud echoing in the room. «Ouch, Soo!»

«Hyung, give them a break! Stop teasing the out of them, they barely have seen each other in the past few months» Kyungsoo replied, sending an annoyed glare to the older, who was still massaging the spot on the back of his neck where Kyungsoo had hit him.

«That doesn't mean they have a right to each other's life out! And we gave them enough time and they're still making out.»

«Good God, they're a damn couple and they miss each other. Let them be»

By then, Sehun and Yixing had already recovered from the initial shock, but once they heard the word “couple” leaving Kyungsoo's lips, they stiffened a little, especially the older. It was awkward to say, but after they had basically come out to rest of the group, they never discussed again on what they really were. Were they a couple? Or were they still trying that out? Lay had never thought about it, because they liked what they had and he was sure they didn't need to define themselves. And being true to his promise, Sehun never pressured the older asking him a clear answer on the matter. Whatever it was that they had, it was perfect, even with all its flaws, and they didn't mind it at all.

But that was different when the other members tried to refer to them using a specific definition. And Yixing felt an every time things like that one happened: because he knew the younger was just waiting for him.

«We're done here, I'm sorry for what has just happened» Lay said, bowing to his dongsaengs and tugging at Sehun's shirt with the intention of making him notice that the rest of the group was coming. After all, they were going to have the night to talk and make up for the wasted time. Luckily, Sehun understood the hint and distanced himself from the shorter boy after having pecked him on the lips.

It was now quite normal for them to act lovey-dovey in front of the others, even if there were still some problems inside the group. But they could have said everyone adapted quite quickly to the new situation, trying to be comprehensive and open towards them. Except for Baekhyun who loved teasing the hell out of them, and Jongin who still wasn't completely ok with having them smooching here and there, the rest of the group acted as if nothing had changed (and well, despite Suho who blushed and averted his gaze every time he bumped into them kissing or even just whispering). And that had allowed Yixing to relax and feel more at ease.

«That's good, I was starting thinking about asking to be paid for my tracheoscopy of Yixing-hyung's throat» mumbled Baekhyun, making the older blush even more, if possible.

«It still baffles me to see our bratty Sehun being so tender and lovely toward someone who is not himself» suddenly said Chen, who had entered the room just in time to see the last gesture.

The others giggled and after a few seconds the room was filled with the rest of the group that slowly started undressing and cleaning their own faces and bodies from the make-up and the fake tattoos. Even in that relaxed atmosphere, where everyone was talking, screaming, laughing and fooling around, Yixing couldn't stop internally cursing himself for what had occurred. And he really wanted to make up for it with Sehun.

So, when they finally reached the hotel and entered -immediately locking it- their shared bedroom (something that had become an habit, since the Taiwanese tour dates) Yixing didn't waste any time in pressing his lips onto the other's, desperately kissing him to fill up all those past days where he couldn't kiss the younger and hold him and caress him. Because yes, surely he loved making out with the younger, but what he missed more was their delicate moments alone, where they would just sit on the couch or on the bed, holding each other while talking about random things, occasionally kissing, more often deciding what to do during their performances or how to answer hypothetical thorny questions brought up by the media.

He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't even notice that he had stopped kissing Sehun and that the younger was now staring at him with a quizzical look on his face.

«Earth calls Yixing!» he whispered in the older's ear, before ghosting a hand on his arm, thus causing goosebumps to form where his fingers were touching «Is everything alright, gege

Without saying anything, Yixing suddenly hugged the maknae, encircling his broad yet thin shoulders with a very strong embrace. «I missed you, Hunnie» he only added, tightening his grip.

Sehun stayed there unmoved for a second, confused by the sudden change of behaviour of the other. But when he heard those words, said with such longing and relieved tone, he hugged him back, draping his long and skinny arms around the shorter's torso and caressing it with soothing motions.

«Me too» he then stated, placing a chaste kiss on Yixing's lips, rosy and plump as usual. They were warm and soft and they caused a pleasurable feeling to grow in him.

He started to kiss the older again, this time more passionately, but the latter stopped him after a few seconds.

«I-» Yixing started, biting his bottom lip in discomfort. He really wanted to clear some things out, but it was difficult in that moment, when his hormones were basically screaming for him to just kiss the living hell out of the other «I was thinking»

«About what?» Sehun cocked up an eyebrow.

«About before, when we were having that discussion with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo»

«So? Being caught while kissing me still causes problems to you?» Sehun asked cautiously. His voice trembled a bit, and Yixing knew the other was probably thinking he still hadn't coped with their relationship. But it was so far from the truth.

He took the younger's chin in one of his hands, breaking the hug, and gently kissed him on his lips. «No. I don't care about that anymore, I just hate people walking in on me while I'm trying to have a moment with someone. Some things are supposed to remain private for a reason. But you know, I think I need to tell you something, at this point. It's bugging me and I can't hold it back any longer»

«What are you talking about?»

«Sehun, what would you tell me if-if I said that I love you so much that I want you to be my boyfriend?» he shot out without even breathing. He sighed immediately after, half afraid of hearing the answer. Even if he was well aware of the love Sehun felt for him, there could always be a chance for the boy to refuse this proposal.

«Is this what you really want? Yixing-ge, it isn't because you feel like you have to do it for me, right?» the younger inquired.

«Yes, I want it. I mean, I don't think we had to define our relationship but I feel like I need to show you that I'm ready now. After these few months I proved both to myself and you that I am in love with you, so I guess it's time for us to officially become a couple. I am no more trying this out. It hurts me hearing the others calling us like that when we really aren't together, so now I'm asking you officially: do you want to be my boyfriend?»

«Yes! I obviously want to, gege> the maknae answered hugging him tightly and then fervently kissing him on the lips, with a bright smile and an happy expression. A really rare combination for Sehun. «Gosh, I've been waiting for so long... It's like I'm dreaming. I love you so much, Yixing. So so much!»

Lay smiled warmly, his dimple appearing on his cheek. He was feeling so free and at peace, right now. He loved seeing Sehun happy, and he loved it even more when he knew he was the cause of all of that. He tiptoed and leaned in, kissing his -now- boyfriend square on his lips, slowly moving his lips to savour the other's sweet taste, so that it would have stayed engraved in his memory forever, even in those days he would have to spend far away from his dorm and Sehun. He loved it, he loved him, and that was the only feeling he was sure of. So he voiced it out.

«I love you, Sehun. Let’s be always together from now on» and then, he closed the gap between them to seal their promises with a kiss.

 

 



AUTHOR'S CORNER... YAY! 

Sooo here it is, a Bonus Chapter for you, as a little Christmas present! I know you've been missing me too much, so I decided to upload a new chapter just for you, loyal readers! Jokes aside, it seems like I can't stop myself from coming back to this fic, it's my little precious baby! ç_ç 
As you can see, I've edited a few things (including setting a new and really fancy cover, courtesy of one of my dearest friends, who loves playing with image editors, LOL)! I hope you will all like this new chapter, full of funny and fluffy things, I'm sorry if this looks so random and out of context compared to the rest of the story, but well, it's a Bonus Chapter, after all! 
As always, thank you for the comments, the upvotes and the subscriptions, I really appreciate them! 
Let me know what you think in the comments, I'm missing them too much! Love you all, see you soon (and Merry Christmas)~ 

[edit] If you're not already tired of my fics and ing, you may want to read my new fic on this couple, Promises! I'll be happy if you'll drop by and tell me what you think! ^^