you're always here with me

will i fall in love with you

BoA is sleeping in a hospital’ bed.

By her side, was Yunho.

He is holding tightly at her hands like if his life depends on this woman.

Shortly, a drop of tear falls from Yunho’s eyes.

Words of Eunhyuk keep repeating on his head: Hyung, you are going in the army soon, you can’t be by her side…. But I can, I can abandoned my career for BoA and go to America with her to get her operation done…

Yunho still doesn’t know what to do… Its true that he can’t be by her side…Maybe because both of them have similar personality, the kind of personality that doesn’t allow them to abandoned work for love.

For BoA, the best will be a guy who can always stand by her side…not me, Yunho Jung…

 

Two week later

Eunhyuk decided to go with BoA to America to get her operation done.

BoA:you really don’t need to do that for me…as BoA feels guilty.

Eunhyuk: Ani,I have to go, I already finish all my work so for now ill be your manager and take good care of your health.

At this, BoA felt even more guilty. She know that Eunhyuk has a crush on her but she cant paid him back the way he wants. Both of them know it, because in BoA’s heart theres still someone special…

BoA: thank you soo much Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk: That’s nothing said Eunhyuk a little bit embarrassed with the way BoA’s looking at him.

 

Farewell

Its time to go to the airport but BoA is still waiting for one call or one text

BoA POV

Does he know that I was hospitalised? If yes why would he not come and visited me ?

Does he know im leaving today ? If yes why he didn’t call or text me ?

Many thought went through BoA’s head and at the end she just trying to confort herself:

Ah maybe he is busy finishing his work before enlisting. Let’s not bother him if not he will be soo worry. Anyway, ill be back after the operation…

 

In the plane

BoA: Ah Eunhyuk what are you doing ?

Eunhyuk: Im studying English said Eunhyuk with a smirk.

BoA: you serious ? You don’t need to , I know how to speak English

Eunhyuk: Of course, I need to learn it, ill be your manager, ill already ask Amber to teach me some phrase, wanna hear ?

BoA: sure

Eunhyuk: You’re hot ! Your beautiful! Your pretty! Said Eunhyuk with a strong Korean accent

BoA, couldn’t believe what she hear and laugh out: Omg what Amber teach you, its soo useless. And you already know that, its soo easy

Eunhyuk: How come its useless, at least I can say it to you and make you laugh said Eunhyuk as he pushed a little bit BoA’s arm.

BoA then shyly smile by looking down.

Eunhyuk: But serious youre really hot, theyre nothing to laugh about as he give a small smile to BoA

 

In LA

BoA POV

As we arrived, Eunhyuk prepare everything.

He knows where to check out, where the apartment is, where there is good food. It seems he really put a lot of effort on this “trip”.

I was pretty impress by his leadership.

 

Eunhyuk:Okay for today, you sleep here in the room and im be sleeping in the sofa okay ? Tomorrow we can get a checkup in the hospital

BoA: okay arasseo, thank you

Eunhyuk then walk out the door: if  you need anything call my name, ill be outside. Goodnight Princess

 

BoA POV

Usually I hate people saying that im a princess but today I really can’t denied im a princess. Eunhyuk really took care of everything, I was not even worried a second. It feel good to be treat as a princess, I thought as I remember back then when I have to take care of everything: my family, SM’s name and my own image…

 

The next day in the hospital

BoA POV

I never thought it will be that complicated but the doctor said that I can to undergo multiple therapies before getting the operation and it could take up to 2 years to be cure…

 

“Eunhyuk-ah,if you wanna go back to Korean its fine I understand”, I said.

Eunhyuk: what are you talking about? Ill stay here until the end with you.

“it will take 2 years, pabo, what are you going do with your career, with Super Junior”,i said

Eunhyuk: Then ill take a hiatus of 2 years, Super Junior will understand, don’t worry.

Eunhyuk-ah, do I really worth 2 years of time for you ? I said with water fulled in my eyes.

Eunhyuk: BoA-ah, I made a promise, and I will keep it, I said I will come here with you, and I wont leave you behind…

At this, BoA couldn’t take it anymore, she finally relieved her weakness in front of Eunhyuk. She was really touched by Eunhyuk’words but what hurt her the most was the person who should be keeping his promise is Yunho and not Eunhyuk…

Its been several month they been living together in LA, they decided to rent an apartment because it will be least expensive. The house was decorated by Eunhyuk and poster of Super Junior where everywhere in the house.It just look like BoA is a big fan of Super Junior.In the morning .Eunhyuk will make breakfast for BoA and send her off to the hospital in the afternoon. Sometimes Eunhyuk will be there to keep a look for BoA and other time he will go home and clean the house instead. At night they will cook, watch Korean drama together just like a young couple. But things were never easy for them. Because of the therapies, BoA will look really tired, she will stop to talk, to hear and even to taste food. At that moment, Eunhyuk will always be there. He will speak slowly so that BoA can understand him, he will write down what he wanna say so that BoA can read it and he will describe the food they eat so that BoA doesn’t feel emptiness.

As time pass by, the negative effect of the medicaments and treatment are decreased. BoA also hear today that she is eligible to have the operation. She then decided to celebrate it and give Eunhyuk a surprise.

BoA starts off to the supermarket to buy ingredients for tonight’s dinner.She decided that she will cook for once. She also bought 2 bottle of wine since it been forever she didn’t drink.

When BoA arrived home, Eunhyuk was in panic

“Ya BoA where have you been ? ill been searching for you at the hospital. They told me you left earlier”.said Eunhyuk

BoA: im sorry, I went to the supermarket to buy some stuff. And hmm I will cook for us tonight.

Eunhyuk stay still and couldn’t understand: Ani if you want anything I can go buy it for you. And ill cook you must be tired after the treatment.

BoA:ani im okay. i really want to cook today and I have something to tell you

Eunhyuk:ah okay, arasseo.

BoA:so today be the prince, and relax.

Eunhyuk: If im the prince then you’re the princess right ? said Eunhyuk half teasing and half serious.

BoA: ya just for today, as she go with the flow and joke around with Eunhyuk.

 

After the dinner, they both sit on the couch as they drink their delicious wine.

BoA:ya how long we didn’t drink ?

Eunhyuk: hmm maybe 1 year and a half ?

BoA: its been so long , I miss soju and Korean beer

Eunhyuk: me too, I also missed my family and the super junior member

BoA: ah sorry eunhyuk-ah

Eunhyuk: Ani its not your fault, im the one who said that I will follow you

BoA: Eunhyuk-ah did you regret ?

Eunhyuk: Ani, why will I regret ?

BoA: I mean,youre here with me, but we don’t have the relation that you wish we will have..

Eunhyuk:BoA, I cant force someone to love me…instead of being unhappy because we are not a couple I rather enjoy my moment with you. Like that, I know that i at least have a little space inside your heart.

BoA: but you don’t think it’s a waste of time ? we are both the same year,we are both 32 ,don’t you think of marriage ?

Eunhyuk: of course, I think of that but the only one I want to marry is the person I am with now, even though if later we don’t get to marry each other, we still have the best memory right ?

BoA is touched by Eunhyuk’words. How could he loves someone unconditionally like this…am I worth for  him, she thought.

BoA: then why haven’t you ask me out ?

Eunhyuk: Why will I ask you if i already know the answer and know that you will be unconfortable ?

BoA: How do you know my answer ? I never told you my feeling for you …Do you think im a woman made out of metal and don’t feel anything during this one year and a half…

At this words, Eunhyuk is frozen. He didn’t believe what he hear. Is she drunk or am I drunk myself that I hallucinated ?, he thought.

As Eunhyuk wanted to confirm he’s not dreaming, he led his way near BoA and put his lips on BoA’s lips.

 BoA then genteelly returns his kiss and wrap his neck with her short arms. They showed each other a yet sweet and passionate kiss . As the kiss go on, Eunhyuk became more aggressive and pull BoAs closer.He then grab her waist and move his hand under her shirt. Then BoA let out a moan, which excited Eunhyuk. Both of them drink quite a lot but they are old enough to know whats going on and what will happen…

The next morning

At 8, BoA is already awake. She is staring at Eunhyuk who’s deeply asleep.

As she knows there is no turning point, she thought about going out with Eunhyuk officially since he was also there for her but what keeps holding her back was she didn’t know if she feel thankfulness or love for this man…

As Eunhyuk’s eye opened a bit, he grab BoA against his chest.

BoA: ya, don’t pretend, I know youre wake up

Eunhyuk: I am, but I still wanna stay a little bit in bed with you

At this sentence, BoA couldn’t smile more  and she knows there is something more than just thankfulness

BoA: do you remember that last night I wanted to tell you something ?

Eunhyuk: I wanted to tell me you want to go out with me no ?

BoA: ani, it was not that at all

BoA: Actually, I went to the doctor yesterday and he said I was eligible for the operation now

Eunhyuk :You serious as he opened wild his eyes and jump out of bed

BoA: of course !! we been waiting for that for soo long. After the operation, we can go back to Korean and meet our family

Hearing this makes Eunhyuk so happy that he just jump around the room like big kid

 

Two week after the operation, they were planning to go back to Korean and now they are in the plane

Eunhyuk: I know this day will happen

BoA: I know right, the operation went just right J

Eunhyuk: im not only talking about the operation but this: im  holding  your hand the day we return to Korean, ill always dream about that

BoA: don’t fell that special, I hold hands with a lot of people as BoA teases

 

BoA POV

As BoA returned to Korean, she feels weird. Actually, she was not especially happy. Of course, she is happy that she will see her parents, Lee Soo Man and her SM hoobaes but theres is still one person that bother her. She knows that he is already discharged and he may not know that she and eunhyuk was already together…She is scared to face him