End.

Hopeless. Pathetic. Stupid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight years later.

 

A 26 years old man sits on a chair busy signing so many files on his work table.

“ Arggghh. I’m getting crazy. So tired!!” The man named Chanyeol moan while rubbing his neck. Then, he takes out his phone from his blazer and opens his instagram account.

“ What the actual ! This guy is.. aishhh!” The giant shouts when he saw a photo on his timeline.

That’s a photo of Byun Baekhyun with a stranger. Chanyeol has been stalking Baekhyun instagram since Baekhyun made his instagram account. The giant is not following Baekhyun, he kept checking Baek’s account everyday to see his update and he is grateful that Baekhyun is not privating his account.

Baekhyun will never privating his account anyway, because he is a famous photograph now. And instagram is an open place to share his photos and activities to everyone who loves his photograph. And that stranger is always there with him on every photos that Baekhyun takes. Chanyeol doesn’t know the guy but he knows the name, its Kim ing Jongin.

Kyungsoo had tell him that the guy was their schoolmate. Kim Jongin. The guy was Kyungsoo crush back then and maybe until now. He even tell Chanyeol that he is jealous over Baekhyun and Jongin closeness because with everyphotos that Baekhyun post they seems like a couple. And that makes Chanyeol angry. Is Baekhyun already move on? Yeah, that’s possible, because it has been eight years afterall.

Yes, since that day Baekhyun left him to London Chanyeol realized that he loved the boy. And he regretted everything he did to the boy. It’s not like he doesn’t want to go after Baekhyun, it’s just Kyungsoo is always forbid him to go to London. With a reason that Baekhyun wouldn’t like to see his presence. And Chanyeol tried to understand the fact. All he can do is stalking Baekhyun’s instagram account.

But, there is something that make Chanyeol happy for past 2 days. It’s because he will go to London for business thing. And Kyungsoo can’t forbid him. He will go to London tomorrow and planning to go to Baekhyun’s photograph exhibition. Hoping that he can meet the photographer. Baekhyun is holding an exhibition in 5 countries. London, French, Indonesia, Dutch, and last his own hometown South Korea.

 

***

 

“ Do you want me to bring a lunch pack to your office later?” A petite man who is busy putting a nectie to the man infront of him asked.

“ No. I will lunch with my co-workers. Just pack our stuffs for the flight tomorrow” The taller man who is Jongin replies.

The petite man a.k.a Baekhyun nods his head and look at the man in front of him. “ You are so handsome and mature. Remember your appearance back then? Bad boy look.” He chuckle after saying that words. If we dont know the real fact. We might think that they are a married couple but they are not.

 They decided to be bestfriends, Jongin is fully move on right now. After leaving with Baekhyun for years he became questioned why was he liked the photograph back then. He said that Baekhyun is not as beautiful as his look. He is lazy and talk-active. Jongin doesn’t like that type of lover. Baekhyun is not his criterion anymore.

“ Are you sure that we’ll go to Korea tomorrow?” Jongin asks as he put on his blazer. He knows that Baekhyun is nervous indeed. Because after eight years, tomorrow will be the first time he back to Korea again. His family has been asking him to go back every year, but he doesn’t want. And we know the reason. Chanyeol.

“ I’m sure. I miss my Family. I will come to my exhibition there. That’ll be a special exhobition because for the first time I will show the world my private collection.” He answers.

Jongin snorts heavily. “ Okay then, as long as you are okay. I’m okay too. By the way, I have to go now. Bye” Jongin said and kiss Baekhyun cheek. A kiss on cheek is already usual for both of them.

Tomorrow is a big day. And he have to tell Kyungsoo that he will comeback tomorrow. But not now, he will tell Kyungsoo after he arrives at Korea.

 

***

 

Chanyeol is already in Baekhyun’s exhibition place. Such a great work of Baekhyun. The pictures are perfect. There will be a poem or quotes on each of the pictures.

There’s a picture of a butterfly that was trying to fly, the quotes of the picture is

“ When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you,

Till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute later,

Never give up then, for that is just the place

and time that the tide will turn “

 

It is a quote by Harriet Beecher Stowe, she was an American abolitionist and author. Baekhyun is smart to pick such a quote like that. There are so many beautiful pictures and quotes. Chanyeol loves all of them.

Chanyeol scans the place, searching for Baekhyun but there’s no sign of Baekhyun. Then, he asks a staff there.

“ Is the photograph come? I want to meet him..” Chanyeol said.

The staff gives him an apologetic look. “ I’m sorry, sir. But Mr. Byun is in Korea right now to attending the exhibition there.”

“ When is the exhibition?”

“ Tomorrow.” The staffs answers

With that Chanyeol call his secretary, Mr. Song to book a plane ticket for him to comeback to Korea right now. Chanyeol couldn’t lose his love for the second time.

Meanwhile in the other place, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are chatting around on their favorite bubble tea shop.

“ Look at you now, such a hot photographer.” Kyungsoo checking out his bestfriend look.

Baekhyun laugh as a respond. “ So, how is your life?”

Kyungsoo sigh. “ Nothing special. I just finished my fourth novel and as I expected, everyone loves it.”

Kyungsoo always had a dream to became a proffesional author and now he is one.

“ everyone loves it but why are you sad?” Baekhyun ask and sipped his bubble tea.

“ All of my novels are about cheesy love stories but until now I haven’t met my one yet..” Kyungsoo whines childishly.

Baekhyun laugh so hard. “ Do you want me to introduce my friend to you. He is hot as hell. He went to same school as us. Kim Jongin. I’ll give you his number.”

“ What? I know him, but Isn’t he your boyfriend? You took a lot of pictures with him on your Insta.” Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun sigh. “ You are the 414 person that telling me that he is my boyfriend. He is not my boyfriend but he had a crush on me back then on high school.”

Kyungsoo smiles. “ I feel relieve. I have a crush on him since high school until now. Send me his number okay? But, How about you? Your love story.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter