Chapter one.

Hopeless. Pathetic. Stupid.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ How’ your class, soo?” A tall giant named Park Chanyeol asked his bestfriend when they are just meet after the school. They were waiting their other bestfriend to come.

“ Like usual. Nothing special.” The owl eyes answered.

They were bestfriends. Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, and Do Kyungsoo. Being bestfriends more than a decade made them couldn’t hide anything from each other. But there is something that Park Chanyeol hide from his bestfriends, the fact that he likes on of his bestfriends. He really like him, Do Kyungsoo.

He could see the world through Kyungsoo eyes. Kyungsoo is innocent and pure, those are the main point why he likes the boy. It’s been 2 years he felt the strange feeling in his chest, the way Kyungsoo laugh, the way Kyungsoo smiles, the way Kyungsoo blink when he didn’t understand something. Chanyeol likes those little things Kyungsoo did. He is in love with the boy.

But there’s a thing as well that Byun Baekhyun hide from his bestfriends, he likes Chanyeol. No. He is in love with the giant. He has been hiding this since the first time he saw the giant. It was when they met in the playground near his house and Chanyeol house as well. At that time, Chanyeol was playing alone. No one wanted to play with him because he was clumsy and talk-active, that’s why everyone avoiding him but Baekhyun could see the other thing in Chanyeol. Same like Chanyeol who can see the world through Kyungsoo eyes, Baekhyun also can see his entire world inside Chanyeol eyes. Baekhyun is deeply in love with the giant.

Meanwhile Kyungsoo. He was cluless. He doesn’t know that his bestfriends hiding something from him.  kyungsoo came to the friendship long after Baekhyun and Chanyeol met. It was during the 2nd year of middle school, he was moved to the town and transfered to Baekhyun and Chanyeol school. It was Baekhyun who inisiated to approach him. After that Baekhyun introduced him to Chanyeol and  they became bestfriends since then. There is one thing that he hides from the two.it was the fact that he knew that his bestfriends are in love with each other. He choose to silent and let them realize it themselves.

“ Hey guyss..” Baekhyun greets his bestfriend while panting. And his besftriends greets him back.

“ What took you so long? The shop closed in 15 minutes again. We should be quick.” Chanyeol glares at Baekhyun. In the other hand Baekhyun is glaring at Chanyeol as well.

“ Can you shut up? You dont even know what I felt while dealing with that Suho. He didn’t buy my excuse again so I conviced him to let me go this time. So, guys this is the last time we are going out on Wednesday, okay?” Baekhyun replies.

Baekhyun is participating the singing club in school and Suho is their leader.

“ Enough, guys! Let’s just go..” Kyungsoo said and intertwines his hands with his dumb bestfriends.

They are heading to a bubble tea shop. They always hangout like this after school even when they were free of school.

“ What flavour that you want, soo?” Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo thinks for awhile.

“ umm.. I want orange bubble.” He answered.

Chanyeol took a glance on Baekhyun. “ You, baek? “

“ I want chocolate..”

Chanyeol nods and order the bubble teas. “ my treat...”

After their orders arrived, they immediately leave the shop and heading to the other place. They decided to go to the playground near to their houses. It had been a long time since  they visited the old playground.

The playground is long ago closed. No one goes to  there anymore. It might be near to their houses but the place was hidden in the back of the complex and maybe that’s why no one goes to there anymore.

“ It’s been a long time...” Baekhyun said as he throws his arms in the air.

There are two gliders there. Chanyeol took a sit on a glider and Kyungsoo on the other glider. Baekhyun wants to sit on the glider as well but unfortunetely there are two gliders only. So he sits on the seesaw alone.

Baekhyun could feel something in Chanyeol’s stares towards Kyungsoo. It’s pure affection. Does Chanyeol likes Kyungsoo? it’s not the first time Baekhyun felt Chanyeol has a feeling towards the boy.

Chanyeol gladly does everything Kyungsoo ask him to do. He will stare at the boy without blinking and sometimes there is a smile on his face while staring at Kyungsoo. Baekhyun is afraid that Chanyeol might be like Kyungsoo. He know he is selfish, he willingly be a selfish person if it’s for Chanyeol.

Just like now, Chanyeol is busy talking with Kyungsoo, ignoring Baekhyun presence. It makes Baekhyun heart clench. Hurt. Kyungsoo himself felt uncomfortable with Chanyeol blabbering. He doesn’t want to make Baekhyun sad or anything, so he will try to add Baekhyun to the conversation. Baekhyun knows now that Chanyeol likes Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter