Feeling better? (Part 1)

Is this our goodbye?

This is part 1 because my laptop refuses to add the rest of the chapter, but it will be up tomorrow or something like that, sorry this is so short ><

 

Kyungsoo stayed with Suho for an hour or so before he passed out from crying and Suho got Sohyun to pick him up. She took him home, tucked him into bed and put a bottle of water at his bedside.

 

---

 

The next day Kyungsoo woke up at his normal time, downed the bottle of water, washed his face and went with his sister to school. As expected Kai was at home, probably hung over. Chanyeol was there playing with Baekhyun, and Sehun was already apologising.
“It’s fine Sehun, Suho took over anyway” Kyungsoo sighed. Sehun pouted, hugging Kyungsoo again, earning a few daggered looks from Chanyeol, who was thankfully a few desks away, but would probably join them soon.

“Did anything happen?” Sehun asked. Kyungsoo sighed, grabbing out his phone and quickly writing it all as a text and sending it to Sehun.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry” Sehun whispered. Kyungsoo shook his head.
“I’ve shed enough tears, I’m sick of it” Kyungsoo replied, tears threatening to fall. Sehun sighed, patting Kyungsoo’s head, and then holding his hand.

“I know, but it’s gonna be oka-” Sehun was cut off when Chanyeol sat beside Kyungsoo, leaning his head on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“Kyungsoo, I’m sooo tired” Chanyeol whined. Kyungsoo bit back a sigh, gave Sehun’s hand a squeeze before letting it go.

“Ah, me too” Kyungsoo replied, even managing to fake a giggle. Sehun offered a sad smile, before  the bell rang signalling his need to go to class. Kyungsoo could feel Chanyeol’s smile grow wider as Sehun left the room.

“Do you know where our KaiKai is?” Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo felt pain at Chanyeol’s use of “our” and “KaiKai” the only people that called Kai “KaiKai” were his girlfriends, and when making fun of him, his mother, and Kyungsoo couldn’t even begin to argue over the word “our”.

“Jongin, probably isn’t feeling well” Kyungsoo sighed. Then Chanyeol brought out his phone and showed Kyungsoo a photo of Kai and with his arm wrapped around a girl’s waist as they gave the camera cute faces.

“He posted this to instagram, I think he’s on a date hyung” Chanyeol giggled.

“I guess so” Kyungsoo said, pushing and forcing out a giggled. Thankfully class began and Chanyeol had to go to his desk. Kyungsoo sighed once the teacher began talking, by break he was in his sister’s office, and by the next class Kyungsoo was at home, back in bed, back to wanting to cry.

“Sohyun, can you call me out for the rest of the week?” Kyungsoo asked. Sohyun put down another bottle of water, and sighed.
“I’ll call you out for tomorrow, and the next day, but that’s it” Sohyun sighed, running a hand threw Kyungsoo’s hair. Kyungsoo nodded, thanking Sohyun as she left and then let his tears fall.

“Please let this be the last time” Kyungsoo sobbed.
 

---

 

Kyungsoo groaned, he had a pulsing headache, and he was not happy to hear his phone buzzing. Sitting up slowly, Kyungsoo grabbed the bottle of water, draining it in a few seconds and then grabbing his phone, practically hissing at the brightness.

 

From: Park Chanyeol

 

Good morning Kyungsoo hyung! I found out from Sohyun ssi that you aren’t feeling well so I hope you get well soon, fighting!

Also turns out Kai wasn’t on a date yesterday~ It was just one of his friends who had posted that photo from awhile ago, Kai was hung over hahaha

 

Kyungsoo sighed, wanting to slap the thing inside him that was happy to read the last part, even though he didn’t want to he replied.

 

To: Park Chanyeol

 

Morning Chanyeol, thank you for that, fighting!

XD I was thinking he couldn’t be on a date, being hung over sounds more like him

 

With that Kyungsoo hit send and looked threw the other messages, lots from Sehun saying he was going to visit that afternoon, so Kyungsoo sent back an okay, and some from Kai, clearing up the instagram photo, thanking him, hoping he gets well, and complaining about Suho being mad at him for no reason. Kyungsoo replied, glad Suho was who he was because it’s amazing. Once his phone was down Kyungsoo lay back on his bed. headache subsiding, and a smile replacing it. He felt like crap, but he also felt okay, deciding to shower, eat, and then play some games before going back to bed.

 

Sehun visited a little after Kyungsoo had layin down in bed, they talked, Kyungsoo talked about how he felt okay, Sehun talked about how surprisingly good the day was and how he was sorry about the party incident and then he went home and Sohyun came back, getting Kyungsoo to cook since he was in such a good mood, both enjoying the meal, and doing the dishes, before Sohyun went off to shower.


Kyungsoo had just started watching a movie when the doorbell rang. Sighing as he got up and shuffled to the door.
“Hello?” Kyungsoo asked, opening the door and instantly being hugged. Kyungsoo smiled hugging this human back, it was one of the few people he accepted these kinds of hugs from.

 

----To be continued~

Again sorry it's so short >< I'll post the rest soon, I hope! I hope you enjoyed this short part 1 none the less, and I'll see you next time <3 (Which is hopefully soon, please laptop!)

-N