2 weeks

my future wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I cant wait for tomorrow! Like, it's my first time going to my bestfriend's hometown! " Nara said to her bestfriend, Ahyoung, on the phone.

 

Ahyoung chuckled and replied, "Yah! Don't get too excited will ya, there are cats at my neighbourhood".

 

Cats were Nara's weakness. She always say that she is allergic to cats (which is kind of true) but lets just say that she is afraid of them and does not want to admit it.

 

"oh shut up you. I told you i'll try to overcome my fear i mean allergies." .

"tch, whatever you say princess. Oh, i forgot to tell you, oppa's friend is coming too. Urgh he's friend is so annoying. You know that guy? Umm, Hyungwon? Yeah he is the one following." .

 

"the guy who always ask me to throw his milk? Urgh, i planned this trip to be the best trip of my life but life doesn't always go the way we planned it to be, " Nara said sadly

 

"Sorry pumpkin, i'll beat oppa for you, okay? Or do you want me to kiss his cheeks for you? " Ahyoung joked. "Bye i'm hanging up. Hate you! " Nara quickly said and pressed the red button on her phone.

 

Nara had feelings for Ahyoung's brother, Jooheon, ever since he helped her carry the library books at school. Even though he was her senior, they always hang out with each other and the fact that his younger sister is Nara's bestfriend, they hang out almost everyday together. Ahyoung knew about Nara's feelings and always joked about them but Nara always try to change the topic or slap Ahyoung's arm telling her to stop. Its not that she was uncomfortable, she was just embarrassed.

 

"Oh Nara, you better behave there okay. Try making friends with the cats, arasso? "

 

"Neh eomma, appa, tell eomma i'm 17, i can take care of myself. See you in 2 weeks, annyeong! Yah Oh Sehun, don't miss noona too much okay." Nara said to her family before boarding the train. Sehun rolled his eyes when he heard what his noona said. He smirked when an idea popped into his head.

 

Nara sat with Ahyoung in the train while Jooheon and Hyungwon sat behind them together. Ahyoung's parents were sitting in the very front row. Nara was so excited that her heart was beating very fast. Its was her first time going to Tongyeong. She spent 17 years of her life in Seoul, so her parents asked ber to follow Ahyoung to her hometown.

 

Nara was bored after Ahyoung fell asleep so she decided to listen to her ipod for the next 2 hours. She almost fell asleep when she felt someone kicking her seat from the back. She sighed and tried to ignore the kickings. She lost her patience when the person behind her started to pull her hair. She spun around and glared at the person.

 

"Yah Chae Hyungwon! Stop kicking my seat and pulling my hair! " Nara half-shouted. She tried her best not to shout as Ahyoung and Jooheon were sleeping and that she was in public.

 

Hyungwon raised his eyebrows and smirked. "Yah? I'm your senior. Where's your manners? Plus, your mom asked you to behave properly. I Don't see proper behaviours, " he said in a monotone.

 

Nara took a deep breath and turned back to the front. She thought it was a waste of time to talk to a jerk like him so she decided to eat some snacks that she brought.

 

She was happily eating her honey butter chips, the one she had been keeping for the right time to eat, when a hand from behind stretched forward, grabbing some of her chips. She bit her lips trying her hard not to shout. She quickly finished her chips so that the jerk behind her cannot have some more.

 

After 3 hours in the train, or for Nara, in hell, they finally reached Tongyeong. They rode a bus from the train station for about 25 minutes before arriving at the Lee's.

 

Nara was having a hard time carrying her luggage. Jooheon saw her struggle so he decided to help her. Nara blushed when Jooheon's hand brushed hers when he was taking her luggage from her.

 

Nara looked around the neighbourhood. The Lee's house here looked the totally different from their mansion in Seoul. The house here was very small and it looks like an abandoned house. Nara smiled thinking that she will have a good time here and new experiences while Hyungwon scrunched his nose regretting agreeing to follow Jooheon.

 

The next day, Ahyoung brought Nara to her cousin's house which is a few blocks away from theirs. Nara's smile turned into a frown when she saw Hyungwon was there too with Jooheon. She tried to ignore Hyungwon's smirk and searched for Jooheon.

 

"Pumpkin, don't look to the right, you'll be hurteu. I Told You Not To Look There! " Ahyoung shouted when Nara did what she told her not to. Jooheon was holding another girl's hand and pulling her outside. Nara blinked and looked ant her bestfriend.

 

"wae? That was your cousin, right? I Don't think oppa is going to date his own cousin, right? " Nara chuckled. Ahyoung gulped and shooked her head. Nara sighed and her shoulders were slumped. "Theyre not dating right? ". Ahyoung nodded "Yeap they're not. They're just bestfriends." .

 

"Guys! We're dating ^--^. Jooheon just confessed to me! Who would have thought my bestfriend becoming my boyfriend, right? " Yerim, Jooheon's girlfriend announced. The Lee's cousins congratulated them.

 

Ahyoung bit her lips. "I--I'm sorry pumpkin. I Really did not know this would happen. You okay? ". Nara nodded, "I'll be outside. I Want some alone time, ". Ahyoung nodded.

 

Nara sat in front of the lake which is near to Ahyoung's house. She threw pebbles into the water while sighing. "Yah Nara ah! Stop being childish! Its not like Jooheon oppa likes you or anything like that. You're too young to even be heartbroken. Aish! " Nara talked to herself and threw a big pebble into the water making a big splash.

 

She was staring at the water when she felt someone sitting beside her. She turned to her right and her eyes widened. "What are you doing here? ".

 

"you okay? I Heard your conversation with Jooheon's sister about your feelings for Jooheon."

 

"tch, do I look okay? Leave me alone. You being here is not helping."

 

"ouch. I'm here to comfort you and you say that to me? "

 

"comfort me my , all you do is bother me and bully me."

 

"Nara ah, why do you think I always bother you? "

 

"Because you don't like me durh, "

 

"what if i tell you its the opposite? "

 

"thats ridiculous, "

 

Hyungwon sighed and grabbed Nara's shoulders before spinning her to look at him. Nara's eyes were sad and she kept looking down instead of Hyungwon. "Oh Nara, look at me. I Want to tell you something but I will only tell you if you look at me or else I won't."

 

"Don't tell me then, " Hyungwon sighed for the ninth time and ruffled his hair in frustration. "I--I like you okay. The reason I always bother you is to have your attention." . Hyungwon confessed.

 

Nara chuckled and said, "How is bothering me makes me like you? That's pathetic, "

 

"Because if I do good stuff to you, you will not be attracted to me because Jooheon already did that. So I thought bothering you will at least give me the chance to talk to you and have your attention, ".

 

Nara closed her eyes and said, "I know that you are sincere but i'm not in the mood to like someone right now and you know why." .

 

Hyungwon nodded sadly and stretched his hands towards Nara, "Let's be friends, at least? ". Nara smiled and shooked his hands. Hyungwon was so happy because he made Nara smile and of course because Nara shooked his hand. They then walked to the Lee's house together.

 

"Yah! What did you do to my pumpkin? " Ahyoung shouted at Hyungwon. Nara chuckled and said, "He didn't do anything, wifey. He just comforted me." .

 

"why do you need to be comforted? " Nara's eyes widened when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw none other than Jooheon. Nara played with her fingers and stuttered, "U--um, its just that, I--I---umm, "She fell down just now and twisted her ankle and she cried so yeah, I comforted her, sorta, " Hyungwon said. Nara smiled at Hyungwon for saving her. Jooheon's eyes w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter