First

Queen's Hotel

Gyo San-Ah blinked once,twice without feeling any kind of fear or nervousness.She knew Chorong knows she is the smartest in the building,after her of course.That's why Chorong liked San Ah and never treated her bad like she does with others.Chorong just wants everybody to give their 100% in their work.Chorong does not accept lazziness,short memories,people who run away from responsability,people who don't take seriously their work and people who can't separate their personal life from the professional one.

But this is not just for anything.Her hotel is ranked very high in the top.The hotel grew slowly over the years under her father's and grandfather's leading before Chorong took the lead.In just one year the hotel grew on popularity and was positioned on no. 12 best hotels in Korea.

The hotel has 5 stars and usually rich people and idols come in the hotel.The hotel is known for really polite staff,very clean and luxurios rooms,the room-service is on point.The hotel also has a pool on the roof,a huge parking space and a restaurant where 10 different cooks prepare dood from all around the world.For short the hotel is the definition of perfection and rich people love to spend their money on it.

Returning to San-Ah.She breathed in relief as she saw her boss' smile satisfied after scanning the folder San-Ah worked for the entire night without a break.

Chorong was happy she found such a hard-working employee like SanAh.

"Very good.Everything is perfect!"Chorong said with a smile and gave San Ah her folder back."Now go and resolve this problem.I know I can count on my best employee,"Chorong said while handing the folder to the older employee.She threw the girl a professional smile and returned to work on her documents.

SanAh bowed politely and she hit the floor with her heels as she processed to arrive at the door.She opens the door but she remembers something so she turns her head towards Chorong.

"Excuse me,Mrs.Son!"She called for Chorong who hardly moved her eyes from the documents and then stared with her brown orbs at the tall girl.

"Yes?"

"Yesterday you just fired another secretary.I will hold today another interview for a new one.Mind if I choose the secretary myself?"San Ah asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Just this time.Just don't make the same mistake I did with the last one,"Chorong said shortly and returned to look in her documents.

 

"Next one,"SanAh said and no. 4 came in.Not many were willing to work for Chorong.Today only 10 persons presented themselves at the interview.

The next person was a guy.He sat down on the chair.He was dressed in a simple and clean suit that didn't look to used or cheap.He had black hair and long bangs covering his entire forehead.He looked a little young,like a high school student.He has normal face features.Big eyes,a small nose and big plumped heart shaped lips.That's pretty much about him.Not a person who stands out but not a person you would not like to look at daily.Just a simple guy with an innocent aura.

"Name?"San Ah asked as she looks through files.

"Do Kyungsoo,"he said with a husky and low voice.

She finally found his file and looked through it.He has not worked before at a hotel or some big company.Actually he never worked before.He has a degree in bussines which means he is very smart.

"What do you think recommends you for this job?"San Ah asked.

"I know bussines.I am never late with any project.I am very punctual at work.I don't like trouble.I just want a good job with a good pay so I can feed myself.I am very serious about everything I do,"he says and flashes absolutely no emotion.He is not scared or nervous.He just has a serious poker face on.

"Well these are the things my boss looks in a secretary.But I want to ask you.Would you be able to take responsability for any mistake?Would you take all the insults that might be thrown at you?We are a very strict company.We accept mistakes only if you take full responsability for it.We accept here only serious workers who know what their job is and do it with passion.If you can't stand a little rough behaviour from our boss then you are no good for this place in our hotel,"SanAh talked.She saw that Kyungsoo's expressions remained unchanged.He was not moved in anyway by her words.

"I accept everything.I can handle anything.Hire me and you'll never regret taking this decision,"he says with the same face but something in his tone makes it sound very convincing.

"Then Mr. Do..."San Ah said as she stood up on her heels."Welcome to our hotel,"she hold out her hand to shake it with his.He stood up and walked towards her and shook her hand.He was more shorter than she was.Well SanAh could also work as a model.

"Thank you,"he said and bowed.

She nodded and motioned the her co-worker to end the interview and send everybody back home.

"Follow me!"SanAh said as she walks with professional steps towards a door.Kyungsoo follows her from a safe distance from behind.

They walked in complete silence until they reached the last floor which is the most important one.The boss' office.They step out of the elevator and arrive in front of a big wooden door.Before knocking she stopped her hand in mid air.

"Prepare your soul for the worst,"she says a little sorry for the new guy.Probably he'll suffer the same fate as the last 10 secretaries even if she hoped this will be last interview she'll hold.She finally knocked and they entered.

They bowed politely and spotted the boss working on her documents.

"I found a new secretary,"San Ah said and bowed.

"You can leave.He stays,"Chorong says without removing her eyes from the papers.San Ah wondered how Chorong knew about him being a guy when she didn't even look at them.

"Yes,"she said and bowed again before leaving the room and closing the door.

Chorong then sat up and put her work aside.She eyed the emotionless guy.She walked towards him and scanned him from head to toe.He wasn't looking at her.He was looking straight who knows where.He didn't show any kind of emotion.He was not scared as they all are.

"How old are you?"She asked as sho crossed her arms.

"22,"he answered fast.

"Huh...you look like you are still 16..."she says with a mean tone but he doesn't responds."Are you even a guy?Your shoulders aren't so broad like a real man should have.You are so skinny also.Are you sure you are not a transgender or something like that?"She asks while smirking.

"I am a guy,"he says.

"Oh okay...so you don't seem hurt by my insults.That's a good start.Every secretary I had before started crying after only  1 minute they entered my office,"she says.

"I don't cry or feel hurt,"he says.

"Are you a robot?"

"I am 100% meat and bones."

"Are you smart?"

"Yes."

"Are you strong?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"On my motivation."

"Why that?

"If I am motivated to move a mountain then I am capable of doing it.If I don't I won't be able to even lift a leaf."

"Why are you so emotionless?"

"I have a better question.Why do you insult people for no reason?"

Chorong smiled as she leaned her behind on her desk."There is a reason.I can't lead a bussines with people that get hurt from some meaningless words."

"I know you want the best people.That's why I came here,"he says.

"Thinking a little high about yourself huh?Let's then see how you will convince me you are worth working under me,"she smirks.

"What do you have in plan for me?"He asks like reading her mind.

She dropped the smirk and also her hands."Oh something your weak body can't handle,"she says as she puts on an evil smirk and rubs her hands.