Never

A Ryeowook Story (One-Shot)

It was the first day of school for the freshmen. Ryeowook, Sharlene and Shipei were studying in the same school.

The three of them met through the same cca. It was... the drawing club!

"Hello, is this seat empty?" Ryeowook asked Sharlene and Shipei, who just made friends while drawing a tree. They nodded and Ryeowook sat.

"Students, please now draw a, tomato!" The teacher spoke. Sharlene, Shipei and Ryeowook started using their crayons to draw a red tomato.

"Ohno! My crayon broke!" Ryeowook looked down at his broken red crayon and started tearing. "Don't cry, i can lend you mine." Sharlene said.

Ryeowook looked up and saw a girl with a red nose. "Really?!" Ryeowook brightened up. Sharlene nodded but... Shipei pushed her hand away.

"Hey what do you want!" Sharlene stood up and stomped her feet at Shipei. "I want to lend him mine! You go away!" Shipei pushed Sharlene.

Ryeowook saw the scene and stopped crying. "Okay i take both!! I use my both hands hold one each and draw two tomatoes! Don't fight!"

Sharlene and Shipei turned to see a pouting Ryeowook. "Ok give me those!" Ryeowook took the crayons and drew two big fat fresh tomatoes.

Shipei and Sharlene sat down smiling, and all they did was look at Ryeowook's huge big round sparkling eyes. Ryeowook looked up.

"Why are you girls looking at me?! I'm not a tomato don't use me as a reference!" Ryeowook frowned. Sharlene and Shipei started laughing.

Soon after, the three of them became best friends and they even met Key and Jelyn! The five of them did everything together! (no bathing)

One day, Ryeowook asked for a gathering of five but Key and Jelyn had to celebrate their anniversary together. But Ryeowook had them.

"It's alright Ryeowook, you have us!" Shipei elbowed him. Ryeowook nodded and the three of them went to a theme park.

The three of them spent the whole day together at the theme park. Suddenly, Sharlene popped up a question.

"Ryeowook, do you have a girlfriend?" Sharlene asked. Ryeowook shook his head. "Why do you ask?" Ryeowook questioned.

"Can i be your girlfriend?!" Sharlene started jumping on the spot with her hands together. Ryeowook tilted his head. "Girlfriend...?"

At that point, Shipei wasn't quite too happy. "Hey what about me! I want to be your girlfriend too!" Shipei screamed at Ryeowook.

Ryeowook was confused. "But i can only have one girlfriend!!" Ryeowook covered his face and rolled up into a ball and sat on the ground.

"Don't sit on the ground it's dirty!" Shipei pulled Ryeowook up. To her surprise, they saw Ryeowook taking out a tomato.

"I'm going to eat a tomato~ I'm going to eat a tomato~" Ryeowook took the tomato and ran away. But, he banged into a.... Giraffe. O_O

"Hey you smallie boy what are you doing.." The giraffe looked down and saw Ryeowook. Ryeowook lifted up the tomato to him. "Eat!!"

Ryeowook turned to the girls. "Come on ketchup with me!! There's a giraffe eating my tomato!" Ryeowook started singing to himself.

But sadly, the giraffe knocked the tomato away with his front leg. "I hate tomatoes!" Ryeowook started tearing up.

"Hey you meanie tallie!! Why you bully our poor Ryeowook?" Shipei and Sharlene kicked the giraffe and even body slammed it.

"I am going to eat all of you up for bullying me!!" The giraffe ate the three of them." "Noo~~~~" Ryeowook Shipei and Sharlene screamed.

Okay and that's the end of the three of them. You were expecting Ryeowook to choose right? Aww sorry the giraffe was hungry :-(

---------------

HAHAHA okay hello i was actually just entertaining myself, hmmm :\ okay bye!