Commence

Jin-xed For Eternity

 

"Ironically, this piece of my life has never been spoken about," AeRi said, with her drop-dead gorgeous hair tied in a lose bun still as brown as they were, 17 years ago.

 

"Oh come on, mom! You gotta tell us this story!" pleaded LiHee, Ae Ri's older twin daughter, while JiHee nodded saying, "It's our Birthday Night! Pretty Please with a Cherry on Big Bang's TOP!"

They were sitting in their Mom's room on her Bed, four hours before their Birthday Began. You can sense the fangirl blood that runs in their Veins.

 

"I can't believe you actually knew all those Idols in your Youth! It's unbelievable!" said LiHee, reminded of it all from those numerous photo albums and scrapbooks she had stalked in her Mom's cupboard.

 

"Alright, it was my plan to tell you this story tonight anyways, so you shall not plead me further," She said in her mature tone she used to talk to her daughters usually, while LiHee and JiHee sat their excitedly waiting for their Mom is begin the Story of her life exactly when she was 17, the age the Twins were turning in about 4 hours.

 

FlashBack

 

If you really expected this story to be a complete spin-off of Titanic then you have been greatly mistaken. 

Because neither was I as gorgeous as Kate Winslet nor was he any Leonardo DiCaprio.

It was just me. Plain me. And he was just an original version of him, a single piece of him you could ever find on this Planet. And maybe, just maybe, he could have played a bigger role than Jake did in Rose's Life. If that's approved by the Court of Law and Love.

 

I'll get to the point, here was when it all had started.

Paran High School 17 years back where my Daughters study at the present.

Funny, because this place isn't that special. It's just an ordinary High School that has been living for a quite a long time. But it held the power of having me recite stories to future generations.

Nothing would have changed. I was living an ordinary life in black and white in my second year at High School, wishing to merge into the walls unnoticed and unwanted: the way I had pictured it my entire life.

Nothing would have changed or mattered. No colours, no changes. Just me and my aroma around myself. 

 

To be honest, I was a friendless freak. I had no friends. And I wasn't bothered much about it. Simply because that's how I've been my entire life: an Introvert.

I'm socially awkward and I do not belong with any groups much. Because what I talk and like isn't what most kids at school do.

 

I wasn't hopelessly in love with the Jocks at school, nor was I a nerd who belonged to 'glasses-bangs' groups. I was definately not a CheerLeader and I wasn't athletic either.

 

You must be thinking I'm a talentless freak with no interests or anything. I wouldn't stop you from thinking so, because that's true.

I am boring. Which is why I often got made fun of a lot of times.

 

Ever since Kintergarden, I had no one to protect me. From what you must ask?

 

From all the spitty paper-balls they threw at me, from all the dirty names they called me 'accidently', from all the taunts and mocks the teachers have given me. If there's one thing I never believed in, then that was love.

 

I'm sorry, don't get me wrong. But I had no reason to believe in it. Couples and Pairs are hopelessly making out on my locker and I don't know how do I 'excuse' them to take my books for the next class, which is one reason I use to get late to class and I use to get mocked for the same. Although I am really smart. 

 

That doesn't make me a 'nerd'. I just am smart and I apply it in the right way.

Or that's what I thought before Jin happened.

 

Yes. 

Kim Seok Jin.

My life was going just the way I wanted it to, all silent and normal (getting hit by paper balls and the names and the taunts) which was my usual routine.

In fact, I really imagined it as something I didn't care about. But I hadn't realized it myself how much it effected me that I had turned into a Numb Robot which couldn't even feel.

 

'Kim Seok Jin' sounds like such a sweet name of an innocent guy. 

But that guy was anything but innocent.

Because of this numb personality of mine, I hardly noticed anything around me. Not even the presence of an extremely cute guy who had just joined our school. It's weird, you know? Because there aren't any admissions around the Second Year. 

 

So it was surprising to have a new guy, an extremely cute one for that matter, join us. He was the only one, and so caught more attention from everybody than any new student ever did in history of Paran High.