Final

50/50

Krystal enter the classrom just to see a group of friend gather together at the corner of the class and that is totally her friends. Krystal approach them.
     
"What chu gals doin'?" Krystal asked the three girls infront of her.
Wendy, the one that look absolute beautiful look at her and give a creepy smile. With that she know what are they talking about.
     
"Seriously. You traduce about me liking a gay guy. What's wrong with that? He is still a guy though" Krystal said trying to protest the fact that a gay guy can change into a normal guy. Amber just roll her eyes. "You're just sick of him, stal."
     
"Yeah, you need to accept the fact that no one could change a gay guy in a short term. He's gay and he like a guy not a girl." another girl with american-korean look and blonde hair, Karen. 
     
"Whatever. He is still a guy though and he has only one lust which is a girl." Krystal comment and goes to her seat.The three of them just shook in disbelief.


Krystal leaned back to her locker and stare at the locker infront of her. She wonder where could the owner goes. She decide to leave but not until someone hug her from the back and she know who's him.
      
"Kai. please. We're done and there is nothing between us anymore so don't act like we're still together." Krystal push his hand slightly and turn back to look at him.
      
"But you know that I still love you. I know I made a huge mistake for cheating on you and I'm really sorry. I really want you back so badly." Kai cupped her face and give her a pleading look. Krystal shook her head and remove his hand from her face.
      
"I just can't. Let bygones be bygones don't brought it into the future because I'm afraid it will happen again and I didn't want that. Let's stay as a friend beside I already like someone else and I'm going to confess him soon." with that she walk away from him. Yes, she admit she still love him but his mistake that make her didn't want to get back together.

 

Krystal walk out from the hallway and overheard someone's conversation.
    
"I like you, I really do." the first guy said.
"Are you crazy? I'm straight not gay. You're so gross! Go away homo!" the second guy mock him. Everyone that watch the 'show' laugh along with him. Poor him, doesn't mean he's a gay he doesn't have any feelings. Prejudice.


Krystal Pov's

I just follow him without being notice. He enter the old small barn which is quite creepy for me but nevermind. For your information yes he is the one that I like and his name is Sehun. He sit down at one of the hay. staring to the sky. The barn is not quiet complete, so it's obvious that he can look throught it. I walk to him, his eyes is close. Oh gosh, he so perfect in person, of course duh. I look at him without notice that he already open his eyes. He startled upon seeing my face. I know I'm a bit creepy for looking at him like that. "What are you doing here?" he said but a bit stuttering. I sit down next to him.
    "Nice view, huh?" I said, ignoring his question. He just nod his head, I know he's still waiting my answer for his question althought he is too shy to ask again. 
"I'm stalking over you. Upon hearing you've being humiliate by your crush which is a bit sad to heard that, so I decide to follow you. Actually I was behind you that time." I explain but still my eyes stick on the cloudy blue sky.
    "Why would you do that? I mean, no one even care about me, about my feelings, about everything but you..." he said. I just smiled.
"I like you, that's the reason." straight-to-the-point. I look at him, he's speechless with my word and look a bit disbelief. "You. like me? But I'm a gay and I didn't have any interest in girls althought you were honestly beautiful and popular." he stated. I shook my head and that make him confuse.
    "I don't care, I'm still going to like you. People can change, Sehun. So there's might be a slight chance for me to make up your mind and change you." I said. "I don't think so. But if you have a chance to change me then, how?" he asked me with pure of innocent. Without any hesitate or ashame, I pull his face into a sweet kiss. 

Sehun Pov's

"I don't think so. But if you have a chance to change me then, how?" I asked her. There's no way to change me because I already try it almost like everytime but still, can't. I thought she will give me some sort of wise answer but instead she give me a sweet kiss. It shock me and a bit outrage fo me but there's something that doesn't usually happen. I like this kiss and I don't know why.
  She broke the kiss but the unexpect things is I pull her face into another kiss which is totally, absolutely weird. What the hell is problem with me? I just kiss a girl. A girl! From a sweet kiss it turned out to be a passionate kiss. I just realized that this is a bit weird and wrong, I broke our kiss. She look at me, disbelief. 
   "I have no idea." that the only word that come out from my mouth. "No, I like it.  You want to know a secret?" she said and stare at me deeply into my eyes.

"You're not gay. Proof? You like the kisses."

 


 

The End
 


 

Yay to the cliffhanger story!
Thanks for suggesting me the character. Sorry for the kaistal shipper for not making them together in this story.
But if you want kaistal story then I will make it, somehow it oneshot or series but if I have a free time.
Thank you so much for having a time reading this fic. *bowed*