The Days Without Him

Mrs Top
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Two months later*

“You sure you don’t want to come with me…?”

Seunghyun asked once again as he stepped out from the main door.

He held on to Ha-Eun’s hand tightly and he seemed to have no intention of letting go even though he was rushing to catch his flight which was taking off in a while.

“I told you I’ll be bored to death if I joined you there…don’t forget your agenda is fully packed for the entire two weeks…”

Ha-Eun reminded and looked at him in pity.

Seunghyun was on a business trip again and it was to New York this time. Unlike the last round, his schedules are fully packed with endless meetings, gatherings and functions.

“Aish! Damn it! How I wish I can accompany you here! But two weeks are too long! I’ll miss you….”

Seunghyun complained and the thought of not being able to see his beloved wife for so long annoyed him.

“I’ll miss you too….”

Ha-Eun confessed honestly and cupped his face lovingly.

After all, it was the longest they will be apart from each other ever since they got married.

“Sir, we need to leave now…”

The chauffeur came up to them and interrupted their alone time together.

“You need to leave now….have a safe trip Pot….oops…I mean oppa…”

Ha-Eun giggled when she saw his annoyed face and quickly addressed him as what he wanted her to.

From that day they were “officially together”, Ha-Eun was banned from calling any man oppa except for himself.

He made it clear to her that this term should be exclusively his and no one else.

Although Ha-Eun did try to protest, she lost completely as that was how possessive Choi Seunghyun could be.

“I’ll miss you to death! Kiss me goodbye bae…”

Seunghyun groaned and pulled her for a quick kiss before he finally left reluctantly.

********************************

 “Kim Ha-Eun…”

Ha-Eun turned her head immediately and soon broke into a huge smile when she finally saw the person.

“Unnie….!!!!!! I missed you so much…”

She jumped up and pulled the other girl into a big embrace at once.

“Okay…..I think we should sit down now…people are starting to stare…”

Sandara laughed and the two girls finally broke their hugs and settled down on the seats inside the cafeteria.

“So how is married life, blissful woman…?”

Sandara asked after the waitress left with their orders.

Sandara was Ha-Eun's elder cousin who migrated to the States a few years ago. She was back now to settle some stuffs in Seoul and was on a few week vacation.

“It was bored actually…”

Ha-Eun stated casually.

“Oh come on! You don’t know how many women wished they could say that! So is my cousin-in-law treating you well…?”

Sandara chuckled and added a cube of sugar into her coffee.

“Yea, he is pretty good to me….but he could be annoying sometimes…”

Ha-Eun let out a giggle at the mention of her husband.

“Yah, yah! Wipe that blissful smile off your face! And are you even sure you are the same girl who keep on complaining that you were forced to marry this hottest bachelor on Earth a few months back…? So what’s now..?”

Sandara teased when she recalled how Ha-Eun called her every night to complain when she was about to marry Seunghyun the other time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter