UPDATE! I ADDED HENRY, ZHOUMI AND HANGENG! i'm new to their characters, send me yt links if you have some ^-^

If Super Junior were your boyfriend....

so i lost inspiration, i haven't seen a recent suju video in ages and i'm losing a feel for their personality D: OH NOES! but i came across http://onceuponabear.tumblr.com/post/3441021581/sleeping-really-sleeping-with-suju-an-analysis (credits to them for inspiring this chapter). If you guys have links to new suju contents please gimme gimme gimme :D thank you!! i will try update more frequently!

I also watched "suju guides" on YT for this ><" I'm planning on adding Zhou Mi and Henry, what do you think..?

COMMENT pl0x? enough chitchat, storytime!

After a nice date, the two of you decide to have a spontaneous sleepover. He drives you to your place to pick up toiletries and clothes and then the both of you head back to his place. You're already in bed, he is getting changed.

 

Leeteuk

He walks out in light blue pyjama pants, with angel wings printed all over them, and a t-shirt. He hurriedly shuffles over and jumps into the bed, "Are you tired yeeet?~" he asks with a hint of aegyo in his voice. "Not cute." you reply, grabbing a pillow and shoving it into his face, leaving him pouting. Silence fills the air as your eyes start to close. Leeteuk props his head up on his arm as he stares at you and smiles to himself.

In the morning, you wake up to a growling stomach and decide that you want to go out for breakfast. Sitting up, you grabbed Leeteuk by his shoulders, slightly shaking him, "Teuk-ah~". After repeating this and getting no response, your shaking becomes more violent, "TEUK-AH! WAKE UP!" He grunted slightly, "You're awake! Now shower." you demanded, the only reply you got was a loud snore coming out of his mouth. Huffing, you get out of bed and tug his legs, "YAH TEUK!" you yelled, "I'll wake up later" he mumbled into the pillow. Out of frustration, you yank his legs and leave him on the floor as you shower. Everyone had told you that he was hard to wake up, they might be right after all. Walking out of the bathroom an hour later, you find him in the same position as you left him in. An idea popped into your head, you knelt down and nudged his shoulder lightly then giving him a quick peck on his cheek. His eyes slowly opened as a smile started to spread on his face, "I go shower," he mumbled as he shuffled into the bathroom with the duvet wrapped around him. "Victory!" you cheered to yourself.

After a long silence and no running water, you grow suspicious and walk into the bathroom.

Only to find Teuk asleep in the bathtub.


Heechul

He walks out in a pink Tom & Jerry dress, which he claims is a shirt, along with sunglasses and a cowboy hat. He jumps onto the bed and poses, "Nobody knows about my identity. My age and my actions..Nobody knows about them," he whispered dramatically while waving his arms around. "I'm sorry, I'll take them off" he says laughing, you stare at him and blink, "Okay" you say, already accustomed to these kinds of acts. His face drops and turns solemn as he takes off his glasses and hat and throws them to the side. The tension started to become unbearable when all of a sudden you head an increasing tapping noise, followed by swearing and clicking. You turn around in bed to find a large mound next to you. Slowly peeling the covers off, you find him playing Starcraft. You slowly crawl towards him and wrapped your arms around his waist, "Mianhe" you mumbled. He slammed his laptop shut and slammed a kiss on your lips before hugging you and throwing you in bed.

"It was only a demo HAHAHAHA!"

 

In the morning your alarm goes off, a slight vibrating noise is heard. You quickly shut it off, scared to wake up Heechul. Turning your head back into his chest, you raise your head slightly to find Heechul with his eyes open and eyebrows furrowed. "Aish! I-geo Mwoya?!" he shoves his cats off his stomach and legs and sits up in bed rubbing his eyes. He turns to you and smiles, "Good Morning!" he says as he gets up and skips to the bathroom.

Leaving you confused, not for the first time.


Kyuhyun

He walks out in a t-shirt and boxers, "What are you doing on the bed? That's mine, you sleep on the floor." He smiled cheekily at you as you glare at him. He sniggered and crawled into bed with you, wrapping his arm around your waist and nuzzling his face into your neck. "Move over, it's too hot," you groaned, trying to get to sleep. Kyu merely grunted and turned around, sticking his out and shoving you to the edge of the bed with it, "There, now you have room." Rolling your eyes, you shut them once again and try to drift into sleep. Just when you were about to fall asleep, Kyu decides to speak, "I'm cold," he says, ripping the blanket off you and wrapping it around himself. You turn your head to glare daggers at him as he smiles smugly in your face, not bothered, you turn your head back in the opposite direction and close your eyes once again. After what seemed like hours of Kyu restlessly moving in bed, you growl in frustration and turn around, flinging your arm around him and placing your head on his chest. "Keke, it took you long enough," he wrapped both arms around you and held you tightly as his voice began to form a melody, this time, putting you to sleep.

 

In the morning, you wake up to find an empty space beside you, sitting up and rubbing your eyes, you find Kyu directly in front of you with an audible tapping coming from his direction. You grab the pillow next to you and launch it at his head, he merely grunts as he continues to play his game.

Typical GaemGyu.


Sungmin

He walks in wearing pink pajamas and poses a cute, awkward pose before he flies into bed beside you. The two of you are sitting in bed, you sitting in between his legs and lying on his chest as he is propped up against pillows. He presses play on the remote as he re-wraps his arms around you and entwines his fingers with yours. Halfway through the movie you hear a slight gurgle, turning around, you find Sungmin with his mouth slightly open, breathing heavily, and his head tilted to the side. You reach over to grab the remote but his arms tighten around you as his legs move and tangle with yours. Smiling, you close your eyes and drift off to sleep too.

 

Feeling the sun penetrate through your eyelids, you open your eyes to find yourself in the same position as last night. You slowly pry Sungmin's fingers apart, he twitches slightly and jolts upright, sending your head forward. "Omo! Mianhe! I feell asleep! I didn't mean to, is it morning already? I'll make breakfast to make it up to you," he continues to ramble on with apologies. 

A sudden kiss on his lips seemed to shut him up.


Yesung

He walks in wearing a white shirt and blue pajama pants, heading towards his turtles, he bids each of them good night before turning of the lamp facing them. He turns off the main light and crawls into bed. Facing you, he lightly places his arm on your waist. The two of you stare into each other's eyes in the moonlight that crept through from behind the curtains. The corners of his mouth turn upwards slightly as he leaves a soft kiss on your lips, "Good night, minah. Saranghae." you smile as butterflies start to fill your body, "Saranghae." By the time you replied, Yesung was already fast asleep. You lay there, staring at his features and peaceful expression, the few minutes turn into hours as his a sudden frown appears on his face, snapping you out of your train of thoughts. His lip twitches as his eyebrows move into a worried and discontent expression. Slowly and carefully, you snake your arms around his waist. The frown slowly dissolves leaving his face expressionless. The overwhelming feeling of sleep starts to hit you as your eyelids drop like a dead weight.

 

"Naega saranghal saram nan, geurae nan neo hanamyeon..." a smooth voice drifts into your dreams, opening your eyes, you find Yesung facing you, singing It Has To Be You softly. "You're awake," he says, smiling lovingly as he places a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I missed you, separated by sleep, but you were in my dreams." Then the butterflies hit again.


Eunhyuk

He walks in wearing a pajamas that were buttoned crookedly, "Yah, put your shirt on properly!" you scold him as he lazily shuffles into bed beside you, "I don't want to," he smiles widely, showing his gums. Rolling your eyes, you turn onto your back and close your eyes. After 5 minutes you feel him lightly shift beside you, you feel his hand on your head, slightly lifting it and moving it. Knowing where this is going, you turn in your 'sleep' onto his chest and wrap your arm around his waist, pulling yourself in and snuggling slightly. From beside you, a quiet snigger of satisfaction and victory was heard. Smiling, you drift into your awaited sleep. In the middle of the night you wake up because of an itch on your forehead, you move the hair that was tickling your face, only to find it moving back into the same spot. Frustrated, you look up to find Hyuk's mouth wide open as air gushed out. Your nose scrunched up at the smell, groaning, you grab a nearby pillow and pull it over your own head and go back to sleep.

 

The bed jerked slightly, causing you to awaken. "Hyuk-ah?" you mumbled, "Oh" you head a surprised whisper, "Did I wake you?" he asked, "Ani, I'm sleep talking," you retorted sarcastically, turning your head up towards him, only to find yourself on a bare chest and Hyuk buttoning up his top, "I told you to button it properly!" you scream as your face heats up. He smiles his gummy smile, "Kiss," he says, sticking his lips out, you stare up at him and roll onto the bed, off of his chest. "You smell of morning breath and sweat, go shower and I'll reconsider." you retort as you cover your pink cheeks with your hands.

He pouts and shuffles to the bathroom, turning around, he blows a kiss then disappears behind the door.


Donghae

He walks in shirtless with plaid pants. "Yah! Hae!" you blush as you quickly cover your eyes. You feel the bed move on the other side as arms snake around your waist. He kisses your cheek and hold your hands in his, turning you around. "You have to get used to it, future wife," he says smiling happily, causing you to blush even more. "You know how in shows I say I want a child named Bada, Lee Tian Kong (Lee Sky), Lee Hai Yang (Lee Ocean), Lee Yun Duo (Lee Cloud), It's just talk. I won't pressure you to have more children than you want." He smiles happily at you, "Donghae! Stop it," you pout, having the hardest time making the heat go away from your face. He laughs and holds onto you tighter. The two of you stay up talking for hours about work, family, future, a wedding, kids, virtually everything. The two of you stopped talking for a moment, staring into each other's eyes, Hae's hands were in your hair, it and his other hand was on your waist, drawing shapes on your , under your shirt. The smooth movements make your eyes droop as you drift off to sleep to the sound of Donghae's voice.

 

You snap your eyes open, realizing that you fell asleep while the two of you were talking, you looked around only to find the sun out and no Donghae. On the bedside table, a vase was filled with a bouquet of fresh, vibrant flowers and a note,

"My only, I'm at work, earning money for our kids. I hope you rest well, my future wife. I Love You."


Siwon

He walks in wearing Ralph Lauren pajama with a book in hand. He smiles at you as he props up his pillow and sits up in bed. "Yeobo" he says with aegyo, "Come" he beckons as he pats the space beside him, "Are you uncomfortable? I can sleep on the couch," he says, getting out of bed. You quickly reach out to grab his arm, pulling him back down, "I'm okay, don't worry," you say smiling up at him. He sits back down, you sit beside him, leaning on him as he puts his arm around you. The both of you sit there reading the book together. "Are you cold?" he asks, looking at you, reaching down to pull the duvet up to your neck, he smiles down at you and kisses your head. Your eyes get heavy, you feel him shift your head onto his chest. The flicking of the pages begins to fade as you do too. In the middle of the night, you wake up to the shock of your missing arm. You try to move your arm, only to find it completely numb. You feel around for it only to find that you can't move. You realize what type of situation you're in, Siwon's arms are tightly wrapped around you, with his legs over you too. Your arm was stuck under your own body, you managed to pull it out and then proceeded to sleep.

 

The strong aroma of coffee hits you as you wake up and rub your sleepy eyes. "Good Morning, beautiful," Siwon says, looking up from his newspaper. You head over to the small table and you take a seat beside him, leaning your head on his shoulder. He kisses the top of your head, "Sleep well?" you nod sleepily, he chuckles and brings his cup of coffee up to your lips.

"You need energy for today, because it's You and Me day"


Ryeowook

He walks in wearing boxers and his arms over his chest. "It's hot tonight..." he says, his cheeks turning pink as he quickly jumps into bed, leaving you to laugh at his innocence. You curl into a little ball and close your eyes, you smile to yourself when you feel small movements and a hand resting on your waist. You grab his hand and pull it across, you could hear his breathing accelerate as you started to sleep. You woke up to a strange sound in the middle of the night, you tuned your ears in and turned around, staring at where it was coming from. Wook's jaw was moving back and forth as he was grinding his teeth. After staring for a while, you got over it and went back to sleep.

You felt yourself shake and ignored it, going back to sleep, when your shoulders shook again, "Jagiyaaaa~" you hear a soft voice coo, you open one eye to find Wook's face directly in front of your own. You open both eyes in shock, "I made breakfast!" You sit up to find a tray filled with a hearty breakfast, juice, coffee and a small, clean cut rose in a vase.

"Saranghaeyoo~" Ryewook sang, making a heart above his head as he proceeds to feed you and himself.


UPDATE:

Henry

He walks in wearing a wifebeater and sweats, "STOP!" you scream holding your nose, "Did you shower?" you question him, he stands there blinking, "Yesss! I did! Why does everyone doubt me!" he puffed out his cheeks, you reach out to grab them. He gets into bed and you wriggle over, he stretches an arm out so you can lay your head on it. "I really don't smell. Smell me!" he said lifting up his other arm, you just grab his hand and put it down, "I was only joking okay? calm down," you say reassuring him. He mumbles, pulls up the duvet and closes his eyes. In the middle of the night, you were awaken by light snores and mumbles. You found yourself stripped of a blanket and on the edge of the bed. You mentally curse Henry.


Zhou Mi

He walks in wearing a tank top and pj pants that revealed his ankles, "Bao Beiiiiiii!~" he screams, jumping into bed beside you, you just stare at his pant's legs and burst out laughing causing him to pout furiously. "Bao Bei! Bao Bei! It's not funny!" you ceased your laughter and wrapped your arms around his waist, "Sorry..." you pout in return, he grins happily and hugs you back, entwining his legs with yours before the both of you fall asleep.


Hangeng

He walks in wearing cute pajamas and does a pirouette before leaping into bed. "YAH! You'll break the bed!" you scream at him when you fly up at the sudden impact, "Mianheeee! Sorry! Sorry!" he replies in broken words. The two of you cuddle for a while, watching tv when all of a sudden, Heechul bursts into the room, "Yah! Hangeng, we all voted, we're all hungry, now some BEIJING FRIED RICE!" he screamed before running out. Hangeng sighed and shook his head, continuing to watch tv. A few minutes later, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae shuffled in, they all jumped onto the bed in silence and just sat there, watching tv. One by one, the rest of the members started to pile in and before you know it, the room was filled. "So..." Shindong started, "I'm hungry, anyone else hungry?" then the room broke out into chaos until Hangeng screamed, "ARRASO! NOW OUT!" he said while herding them out, "I'll be back!" he says to you while making a heart with his hands. All you could do was sigh in frustration and sit in bed, waiting for him to come back.


I hope you guys enjoyed that, it took me a while to wrote because I kept procrastinating. It's 3am and I told myself, heck, finish it all now or never do it. So i did it! Whooooo~ *parties* You're welcome. I hope this made you squirm in delight ^w^