CHAPTER 1

Howdy, Hyung.

After a long day of terror and destruction, Hongbin suggested that they take a bath together. They were absolutely exhausted from the havoc they brought upon a most-likely innocent civilian.

 

“And popcorn. We should make popcorn.” He said as they walked hand-in-hand back to Hongbon’s house.

 

Hyuk looked up as he hummed at the idea. “That sounds pretty good, but what if it was a bubble bath.” Then it was decided. A bubble bath with popcorn was going to be their main event of the day.

 

Once they arrived at Hongbin’s home, they split into different sides of the house: Hongbin to the kitchen and Hyuk to the master bathroom. Yes, it had to be a master bathroom for it to be a large bubble bath. Have you ever tried to have a large bubble bath in a regular bathtub? No, because IT’S IMPOSSIBLE. Unless you just fill up the entire bathroom with water.

 

Anyways, Hongbin was making popcorn. Well, he was sitting on the counter reading a jucy gossip magazine while the machine made the popcorn. Hongbin is a lazy . Okay, so once all the kernels popped and became beautiful white clumps of deliciousness, he put the pieces in a bowl and made his way to the bathroom.

 

The moment Hongbin opened the door, he regretted everything. He regretted opening the door, suggesting a bubble bath, calling Hyuk this morning; Hell, he regretted even meeting the kid all those years ago.

The bathtub was overflowing with suds. They were all over the floor and almost reached the door and some even got on the walls. In all of the fluffy white mess, there was no Hyuk to be found.

“Hyuk…?” Hongbin slowly made his way inside of the bathroom after he set the bowl down on the counter. “What the hell… Are you in there, Hyuk?”

The closer Hingbing got to the overflowing tub, the faster his heart raced. What if the bubbles consumed Hyuk and were hungry for more? Honbun felt that his life was in danger as the bubbles gathered around his ankles.

Suddenly, something began to move in the tub, and Hongbin took a step back.

“Hyuk?”

 And sure enough, out popped a bubble covered Hyuk with the stupidest smile on his face Hongbin had ever seen.

“Howdy, hyung.”

Hongbin stared at him with his mouth hanging open. He had so many questions, but instead of voicing any of them, he immediately began to strip off his clothes (like in error but with less tears).