MinSuk?

In your eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

News spreaded like forest fire here in the school, Krystal and Minhyuk were like the forest animals, trying hard to avoid and escpe from the news. Krystal went into the class to find Minhyuk to clear the rumours. But there is one problem, Krystal doesn't know who Minhyuk is. Well, she knows he exist in her class but not who he is. Well Krystal doesn't really pay attention to the lessons so she only heard his name in class. She glance around the class. Who is Minhyuk now? She wanted to just call out for Minhyuk but once again, the marriage is a hot topic and no one should see them together. She sat at her seat as she heard her teacher's heels clattering along the corridor. The teacher entered with her straight face and started her lesson. Krystal, like always, was doodling on her book while her mind was filled with what to do about the rumours. "KRYSTAL!" Mrs Ji called out. Her head shot up. "Yes Mrs Ji?" She looked around the class. Oh no! She was panicking. Mrs Ji was really strict and would call their parents. 

"Why are you scribbling notes down when i said pens down?" Krystal's face flushed red. So it's just this? "I was just really keen to learn more Mrs Ji" the class laughed at her terrible excuse. "Well, its okay then" mrs Ji turned around and continued what she was saying. Krystal went back to dazing out.   (Lunch Time) Krystal took the bus out to the nearest restaurant with her friends Sulli and Luna. They were really excited as it was a newly opened restaurant with alot of good reviews already. They quickly ordered their food and glanced around. Not much people were there yet. Only them and another 4 guys from their school. Well those 4 were pretty good looking.  "Want to make friends with them?" Luna suggested. "Unnie! I have a boyfriend!" Krystal hissed. Although she thought that the one with the eye smile was cute when he smiled.  "Its just friends right?" Sulli added on Krystal thought that it would be no harm to make friends. And so they decided to make friends with them.   (Meanwhile, the 4 boys) Minhyuk and his friends, Yonghwa,Jonghyun and JungShin, made their way into Minhyuk's family restaurant. Well, its was his sister's restaurant. Their eyes set on this group of girls nearby. "Hey! Isnt that Krystal?" Jonghyun pointed out. "Ohno! She's gonna hate me so much if she see me. Let's just say I'm MinSuk. Minhyuk's "brother"?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter