Donghae

Almost Lovers

Time Check: 7:59 pm

I heard the doorbell rang and assumed that it will be Leeteuk hyung alone.

But I was wrong.

He is with Yoona and her unnie, Taeyeon.

"Hi oppa!" Yoona greeted enthusiastically while Taeyeon smiled.

But instead of greeting her back with the same level of energy and happiness, I just said a simple "Hello"

I saw her half-smiled then hyung started to speak.

"Hae, I invited them to eat dinner with us."

I just answered him with a nod then turned to go back inside our house. I went straight inside my room and lied down on my bed and studied the ceiling.

Aish! What the hell is wrong with me? I should not be locking here, I should be downstairs and trying to impress Yoong..

Babo! Babo!

Babo Donghae!

Tss... this is that earlier incident's fault. This is the message I received earlier's fault! This is her fault!

Arghh!!! I shouldn't let this ruin what I should've been planning to get Yoong's attention. This shouldn't affect me and be miserable again...

I shouldn't be dwelling on this.


I heard someone opened my door but didn't bother to look who entered.

"Hae." Hyung says. "Are you okay?"

"Neh."

"Then why does it seems that you're a little off? Why did you just ignore Yoona?" He paused. "Well sure you answered her, but why does it seems like you're not happy that she's here? I thought you want to see her."

"I do want to see her!"

"Really? Then why are you here inside your room?" another pause. "I know you Hae. We grew up together. I know when something is bothering you. You can tell it to me. I'm your hyung remember?"

I sighed. "Alright hyung, I'll come down. Then we'll talk about what's bothering me later.."

"Okay."

Hyung's right. I could tell him. He was there when that happened to me. He will understand me.