First day. Good.. or not?

The Four Jerks and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's POV:

 

This is going to be my first day at school. I am excited and nervous at the same time.
Of course! It's been a long time since I've been with Koreans. I've been mostly with Americans when I was in America. I barely had a Korean friend there.

I went down to eat my breakfast and saw my older brother already there having his breakfast.
"Hey! Why didn't you wake me up?" I pouted and sat down in front of him.

"Stop pouting. You're too ugly." He said without even looking at me, busy with his own world with food.

I made a face and ate a bread. When I was in America, he keeps on having a video call with me. Telling me good stuffs about the university he was going. I literally got curious and envious of what that university has so I went home here in Korea and have my college here instead.

But now that I was here, he keeps on being a jerk! A total 101 jerk!
He's so annoying that I almost want to strangle his neck!

"Hello to my beautiful and handsome kids!" Mom came and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled and laughed hard when she went to oppa and kissed him on the cheek also.

"Mom! What the heck?! I'm no longer a kid for you to kiss me!" He irritatedly said.

Mom's eyes widened and started nagging him. "Oh no Byunghun! You're still such a baby to me and I will never get tired of kissing you both! Don't you ever shout at me about it okay?!"

"Urgh!"

I chuckled and stood up. "I'll get ready." I looked at oppa. "Let's go to school together alright?"

"I'm giving you 15 minutes to get ready or else I'll leave you." He plainly said. My eyes widened and made a real quick going to my room to get ready! Grrr!!! That oldie!

 

I don't know how I did it!
I took a bath for less than 10 minutes and wore my clothes less than a minute.
I'll just brush my hair in the car and everything. Grr! I'm going to really stangle his neck!

"Woah! You're still ing wet!" Byunghun oppa pushed me out of his car. I almost fell on the ground!
"! Can you just tell me that I should not go inside the car wet?!" I cussed and shouted in English.
"Stop using your English on me young lady! Dry yourself first! Stupid!" He rolled his eyes. He looked at me from head to toe. "And don't you know how to dressed up decently?! You looked like an old maid!"

My eyes widened! I am still adjusting on what to wear here in Korea. I've been in America for almost 10 years and wore really comfortable clothes. I don't know if it's even allowed to wear it here. Clothes like showing my tummy and my long legs. So I chose to wear covered clothes. And now I'm wearing a big shirt and big jeans. I even wore my nerdy glasses. Well, my eyes were actually blurry so I need to wear my glasses instead of my contact lens.

"Hey! You do know how I usually dressed up! I don't know what to wear in your university so I chose to wear these clothes. Alright?!" I rolled my eyes and when I felt like my hair is kinda dry already, I went inside his car again. I put the air conditioned to its highest level for my hair to dry up more quickly.

"That would be the first and last time you'll wear that. Okay?" He said and started driving.

I just rolled my eyes. When did he became so conscious about me huh?

And when we're on our way to school, he keeps on reminding me such things.

"Remember to stay out of people who looked so y. I don't want you being friends with those type of people."
"Also, keep yourself quiet for you to avoid bully people."
"Don't be friends with people who w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter