"Go"

I Don't Care
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter IV 

 

 

 

HYOYEON’S POV

 

 

Todays have passed and since I started working on my part-time jobs. And my bosses are actually quite satisfied on my performance, since I’m just a newbie in their stores. Luckily nothing happens after those two incidents that actually giving me a heart attack and a head ache.

 

Now I’m walking home while I’m pushing my bike, I have just ended my shift on the club. As I’m now near the alley, I realize that the its really dark on that part. I sense that its not good to actually go there, I’m still a girl but I really need to go home and that part is actually the easiest way to go. I brace myself and ride my bike and I plan to go as fast as I can and never gonna look back.

 

Now I passed that dark alley but I heard someone scream.

 

“Yah!!! Let go of me!!!! Someone help me!!! Ahhhh!!!! That was actually a voice of a girl.

 

“Kim hyo, don’t you ever dare to go back!!” my mind told me. But my body don’t cooperate with me and now I’m going back to the dark alley, I leave my bike on the ground, just close enough if something happens. As i walk, the girls voice is now getting louder and louder and what I saw makes my heart burst into anger.

 

“Yah!! Ahjusshi Plssss!! Stop!!!!! The girl is now crying under a drunken man and for what I’m seeing right now, he wants to get to the pants of the girl.

 

I immediately run towards the man and I noticed a wooden stick, I pick it up and it landed hard on the head of the man. He’s now lying unconscious on the top of the girl.  I quickly shoved the man’s body and check the girl for any damage.

 

She just sobbed hard and hugged me. I was shocked on the sudden contact of our bodies but I shrugged it off and just let her be. I did not say anything and just let her cry. After a some minutes the girl is now calmed. She look at me while still hugging me. Our eyes met and with that I immediately push her not really that hard but enough to make a big space within me and her. She just look at me surprised, she open , I think she want to say something but I got up from the ground.

 

“Stand up or do you want to stay here and wait till that man wake up and eat you again” I said in a cold tone.

 

 I started to walk but after a few steps, I can’t sense the girl so I look back and saw her trying to stand up but easily landed again on the floor. She’s like an A4 paper. I walk back to her and now I can clearly see that she’s actually trembling so hard, maybe she’s still scared of what happened. I sighed and go infront of her, I face her my back and knelt down. She just look at me again with those puffy and questioning eyes.

 

“Just hopped in you A4 girl, or I will leave you here with that man” I threatened her and with a trembling hands and knees, she tried to hopped in my back. Now that she’s settled in my back I started to walk over to where I left my bike.

 

“Go down now” I told her. But she refused and tightened the hold on my shoulder. I feel that feeling again. Aissshhh!!!

 

“Go down for a second, I will just get my bike and I will send you home” I feel her hesitation but she let go of my shoulder and I bend so that she can stand on the ground. As she get of me, I picked my bike and feel that something is gripping my hoodie as I look back I saw the girl looking like her mother will leave her.

 

I sit on my bike and pull the girl to the back sit and position her both hands on my waist. Now this is the third time I let someone touch me. And I really like the idea of it. What are you saying!!! Ghhaad!! Snapped it kim hyo!!!

 

“Address??” I asked her in a plain tone. But I don’t hear any response so I look back to her and found out that she’s still wearing a uniform and I saw her I.D still hanging. I grabbed her I.D and look at her address. She look at me again confused on my action.

 

“I just looked at your address because your not answering me” I tear our eyes off.

 

I started to drive my bike to her house, luckily its just near and in the same path as my apartment. The ride was very silent the only thing you can hear is the noise coming from the pedal of my bike. As I stopped at the house and for what I’ve seen on the I.D she’s living with the Kim residence and I think this house is her because of the huge sign of “Kim Residence”. But the girl did not move an inch so I look at her, I saw her still buried her face on my back. I tap her shoulder and motion her to get off the bike.

“Yah A4 girl, get off now or you still want me to carry you inside your house and that’s really annoying” I said sarcastically.

 

She look at me and immediately get off the bike when she realize our awkward position and to see that she’s already in her house.

 

“Don’t go alone on that alley ever again” I said and speed off without waiting for her reply.

I thought this day will be peaceful but I think its not. I hope tomorrow at the start of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter