Final

LEGOs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minghao?" Jun called loudly. As it should be, it was loud enough to hear in every room in the house. However, he didn't get an answer.

"MINGHAO! Where are you?" Once again he didn't get an answer, but he heard a sound as if something fell down, from the bedroom. Figuring out that that must be where the younger was and curious as to what had happened, he found his way towards their bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, there was still no visible Minghao, but the pile on the bed said otherwise.

Walking closer, a pair of ears became visible in the middle of the blankets - the younger sometimes forgot about the ears on top of his head. Jun reached a hand out to squeeze one of the ears, to make the other aware of his arrival. The only reaction he got, was the blanket moving to cover the ears as well.

Jun couldn't help but chuckle at the cute behavior.

"Minghao, Wonwoo is coming together with Mingyu in about fifteen minutes, could you please get up?"

The only answer he got was a shaking of blankets. The younger apparently didn't want to get up.

"Get up while I'm being nice, Minghao," Jun said sternly, knowing the younger would do as he said. He always did when that stern voice was used. 

As expected, the blankets were removed and the boy sat up. Minghao didn't look at him, but it was easy for Jun to see the pout on his face.

The older sighed. "Now tell me what's wrong." It wasn't a request or a question. It was an order.

"Nothing," Minghao mumbled, still not looking at the other. He made a move to hide under the covers again, but Jun saw it coming and was faster than the other, ending up resting his hand on the covers to make it impossible to hide under them.

"Minghao," Jun said warningly.

Minghao didn't say anything, but one of his ears twitched and his tail was moving from side to side, showing exactly how displeased he was.

Seeing the younger's body-language, the older one sighed and petted the smaller on the head. The body-language changed completely and the boy started to purr happily.

"This is the last time I'll ask. What's wrong?" Jun asked, making sure to tell the boy that he wouldn't tolerate any more of this rebelling by not saying anything.

"He won't like me," Minghao mumbled and leaned closer towards his owner's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter