The Wedding

The Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three days since the crying incident I do not see Suho come to my home anymore. Maybe he get hurt with my words that time. Oh my God I have offended him when I cried. There is a feeling of regret in my heart. But I did not dare ask Mother about him. I'm afraid if my Mother already know about the incident.

To be honest he is actually very good, want to help me find a book in the library, pick me up and take me to meet my thesis supervisor drove home the invitation, and want to help make the thesis. The rigidity of attitude might have become his character. Its me who is always showing my anger to him.

I approached my Mother and My brother who was watching TV. They seemed to be serious and i was iignored when i comes between them. But it seems that My mother was daydreaming.

"Eomma..." I sat in at the same couch beside her. But it seems that she did not notice me. "Eomma..." I called again.

"Yes, Seulgi-ya? ..." mother sound shocked "What?"

"Where is Suho? It has been three days and he did not come."

"I do not know" There is sadness behind her answer.

My mother did not give more answer and walked away. I'm just amazed and did not understand.

"Oppa… What happened with Eomma?"

"Eomma was sad because Suho was gone ..." said My brother.

"Where?" I asked

"No one knows."

"What!" I was thunderstruck to hear his answer.

Why did Suho go? What if he’s  really offended by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter