finale~

Photograph
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's true. Loving someone can hurt us in so many ways.

 

If it wasn't for love, I wouldn't have left. I wouldn't have ran away. I wouldn't be here, reminiscing.

 

I stared at the photo in my hand. It was the picture of him. He was smiling cheekily at the camera as if saying he's so happy. I couldn't help but smile back but my heart ached for him. Hey, I admit its my fault but who wouldn't miss that one special person that became part of your life? It sounds inhumane if you don't.

 

I got another photo and stared at it. It was us. We were both laughing and poking each other's cheeks, like children. I laughed in a humorless way.

 

One thought crossed my mind. Does he reminisce and stare at our photos like I do? 

 

I smiled and sobbed at the same time. "Sehun, you idiot." I muttered as I wiped my tears away. I remembered when he would kiss my tears away. We couldn't go back to that time.

 

 

I got our scrapbook and looked through every page. Like a story book.

 

The day we adopted our puppy/son Oreo.

 

Our birthday, its weird how we have the same birthday, which made people think we're perfect for each other. There's no such thing as perfect. Only God is.

 

Our first, second and third anniversary.

 

The day we went to the zoo.

 

Days spent in the mall, just window shopping cause we're both broke. Which made me a laugh a little.

 

The days we visit the bubbletea shop near our shared apartment.

 

And every precious moment we spent together in each other's arms.

 

As cheesy as it sounds, I love him til now. I guess I have no right to do so anymore. Maybe he's with a new girl who's right for him. I'm sorry. 

 

 

At the back of the scrapbook was our letter to our future selves.

 

"Dear Sehun and Seonmin,

 

Hiiii this is a letter from the past. Maybe you two have children already. We hope you named them Cheesecake, Bubbletea and Ice cream. Uwahhh 3 beautiful names for 3 beautiful children. Sorry if we embarrassed you haha. So how are you? I bet you're still together. Who said there's no such thing as forever? We'll prove them wrong. SeonHun is one definition of forever. Say Hi to your future children for us.

 

To Sehun: 

 

Take care of Seonmin-ah. Okay? I'm p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter