1437...but you leave

1437
Please log in to read the full chapter

Few month back

Life is so unfair to him and his uncle sold him to the club because of debt. Jinyoung try to runaway from the club but he always fail. Jinyoung open the door after being beaten by the club owner and he was accidently crash into someone, that man saw him crying on the floor. Jinyoung called to entertain one crappy old man when he walked pass the person he crush before.

“I want him to be with me.” The deep voice shocked Jinyoung, that man hold his arm.

“Sir, he our new server and he did not had experience.” The owner said.

“I want him to be my server from today onward.” That man dragged Jinyoung to his room and Jinyoung sat there silently.

“Name?” Jinyoung look at that man and he bites his lips.

“I’m Mark.” Jinyoung try to find the honesty in the man eyes.

“I’m Jinyoung.” Mark saw the fears in Jinyoung voice.

“Why you here?” Mark asked.

“Unfortunate fate.” Jinyoung look down not really want to tell his sad story to stranger.

“You made your own choice.” Mark lean down on the couch.

“What if you never had a choice?” Jinyoung muttered but loud enough for Mark to hear it.

Mark slept on the couch while Jinyoung crying on the bed. His life ruined even he try to live happily. That morning, Mark woke up first and he look at Jinyoung who sleep on the bed. The younger face was shining. Mark felt it his first time felt his heart melted with just looking at someone face.’Park Jinyoung, I will remember you’.

Jinyoung woke up with no one in the room, only a small note with a phone number.

Baby,

 I don’t want to disturb you. Call me anytime 010-856xxxx

From: Mark Tuan

Jinyoung went inside his house with Jackson waiting in the living room. He lazily sat beside his housemate.

“So how your first customer?” Jackson pushed Jinyoung head away from his shoulder when the younger lean on him.

“Nothing, just sleep after get to know his name.” Jinyoung lean on Jackson laps.

“Really nothing?” Jackson caress Jinyoung hair.

“Hmmm…” Jinyoung look into Jackson eyes.

“I heard he is the VVIP.”Jackson saw Jinyoung closed his eyes and his breathing heat Jackson tummy.

“Look likes one of them.” Jinyoung love when he this closed to Jackson, he know he safe in Jackson embraces.

“You like him?” Jackson asked and Jinyoung just nodded his head.

He maybe fall in love from first sight. Jackson know he tried to hide but the older can read his heart clearly.

“He know you can get pregnant?” Jackson rubbed Jinyoung back hair.

“We just introduce each other name.” Jinyoung said while head full with Mark warm look.

“Be careful… you might need to kill a baby if you make a mistake.”Jackson can feel Jinyung nodded.

“Thanks, but I will keep my baby even if I need to die.” Jinyoung turn his face and look at Jackson.

“I know but I hope nothing bad will happen to you.” Jackson love Jinyoung since the first day he met the younger. It might be because of he will remind him of someone.

The next day, Jinyoung was never being call to serve customer. Mark also not appear in the club but the owner treat on Jinyoung change from worst to the best. Jackson said Mark seem like paid them double to keep Jinyoung for himself.

“Boring…” Mark wrapped his arm around Jinyoung.

“Hi…” Jinyoung turn around and met Mark bright smile.

“Let go to our room.” Mark dragged him and Jinyoung smile followed him.

“I miss you so much.” Mark hugged Jinyoung and the you

Please log in to read the full chapter