The Call

Bestfriend

Yunmi's POV

I woke up because of my phone, someone was calling me at 5 am in the morning. Great. "What do you freaking want!?" I frustratedly sighed "Y-Yummi can you help me?" Taehyung asked, he was your one and only bestfriend aka crush "well.. I think my girlfriend is cheating on me.." he sighed, yes he had a girlfriend for 1 year straight which made me heart broken ofcourse "well what do I got to do with this?" I asked "you're my bestfriend" he said, the one and only name he calls me other than my real name "i-its not my problem" I huffed a sigh "please?" He sniffled, I guess he really loves her "Taehyung but it's 5 am" I yawned "I am at your door step" he said "I hate you.." I rolled my eyes.

I opened the door and saw him "Thank You! You are the best bestfriend ever!" He hugged me "i-it's okay.. I will do anything for you" I mumbled, I tidied myself up and changed into appropriate clothes. I hopped in his car and headed to a cafe "why are we here?" I asked "I am not that brainless, I know you are hungry" he smiled, damn that smile of his— stop making me fall inlove with you Kim Taehyung or I will get hurt more. We both ate happily "hey thanks again! I love you!" He chuckled "it's okay" I smiled and looked down at my food, eventhough he never meant that 'I love you' I still treasure it in my heart, it seemed like Taehyung looked a bit dissapointed with my response but I shrugged it off.

Taehyung drove all the way to her house, he parked infront of her house and exhaled deeply, I trailed behind him as he hesitantly got out of the car— he softly knocked on the door which was opened after a few seconds by a male with hickeys all over his neck, soon a girl stood next to him widened her eyes as she saw Taehyung "it's over" Taehyung sternly said, everything happened fast, his girlfriend didn't even chase him back or even explain but all she did was close the door.

We were back my house "Taehyung stop! It is already your 12th bottle for goodness sakes!" I try to snatch the bottle but he lifted it high in the air so I couldn't reach "was I a bad boyfriend?" He cried "no you are not! Actually you are the best person I have ever met, you make me smile everyday and take all the stress, sadness and anger away with just that smile of yours, and your stupidness is the best when we always joke around with eachother, your rectangular shaped lips are attractive and your cute little charms here and there but my question is who would cheat on you!? Who would want to cheat on a goofy lovable alien? everyone falls inlove with you like—" I stopped "like what?" He asked "like I did, I fell inlove with that goofy lovable alien who is the brightest ray of sunshine and the happiest person on earth. I love you Kim Taehyung" I sighed.

He gave me a big bear hug "thank goodness! I though I wasn't the only one" he sighed "I love you Kang Yunmi!" He kissed my forehead.

-

HEy guys!! This is just a short oneshot fic I made! Bc I was bored but I am going to upload the next chap for Love is not Over sooner or later! Enjoy